Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who is your Favorite Muppet  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Animal! Animal! I also like Sweetums. He is nice. Rizo is cool. I love the Muppet movies. Like Muppet Treasure Island and Muppets in Space.

Posted

its been awhile, I like them all!!

Posted

[quote name='willguy' date='Aug 17 2004, 05:25 PM'] Animal. Us drummers gotta stick together. Gonzo and Pepe are sweet too. [/quote]
whoa whoa whoa whoa

hold the phone

ur a drummer????


cuz im a drummer

let_go_let_God
Posted

[quote name='Gunga_ann' date='Aug 20 2004, 04:06 PM'] Animal! Animal! I also like Sweetums. He is nice. Rizo is cool. I love the Muppet movies. Like Muppet Treasure Island and Muppets in Space. [/quote]
The muppet movies are sweet

Noel's angel
Posted

PAUL SIMON GO PAUL WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted

[quote name='let_go_let_God' date='Aug 20 2004, 08:52 PM'] The muppet movies are sweet [/quote]
Rock on.

let_go_let_God
Posted

I think I have seen all of them, and I want to get all the episodes of the old muppet show. :D

Dr.Hampsterveil
Posted

beaker is awsome!

let_go_let_God
Posted

Meep meep meep meep meep meep.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...