Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are you an Altar Server?  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Noel's angel
Posted

let us know how it goes

Isaiah41:13
Posted

Not me. My dad didn't start taking my brother and I to church regularly until my freshman year in high school so it was late to become one. I wish I was.

catholicteen
Posted

I am, and I'm so blessed to be involved in this ministry. It was the first ministry I was allowed to be involved in at my church, and even though I do a lot more now, it still has a really special place in my heart. I only get to do it for one more year, though, because then I'm leaving for college. :sadder:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...