Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Mary Picture Thread


Recommended Posts

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Our Lady of Las Vegas

[img]http://www.ourlady.org/images/Stain2.gif[/img]

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[img]http://www.oxfordoratory.org.uk/images/OLOxford.jpg[/img]

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Here is a link to a huge picture of Our Lady of Canada...

[url="http://www.banffcentre.ca/communications/images/press/mary_of_canada/images/our_lady_of_canada_l.jpg"]http://www.banffcentre.ca/communications/i...of_canada_l.jpg[/url]

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Here is a whole gallery of images! There are too many to post! At least to post tonight!

[url="http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://carmelnet.org/galleries/OLMC_Main/OLMC_3/olmc021.jpg&imgrefurl=http://carmelnet.org/galleries/OLMC_Main/OLMC_3/olmc_3.htm&h=495&w=322&sz=60&tbnid=HVQF4kW2ysIJ:&tbnh=126&tbnw=82&start=335&prev=/images%3Fq%3D%2522Our%2BLady%2522%26start%3D320%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DN"]http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...DUTF-8%26sa%3DN[/url]

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[img]http://www.catholicgreetings.org/card_images/567.jpg[/img]

Posted

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Aug 10 2004, 08:47 PM'] Bouguereau did such amazing work of the Virgin Mary.... :cool: [/quote]
Yes, he did! They're gorgeous! ^_^

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[img]http://www.angelsolutions.co.uk/images/portfolio/clients/our-lady-star-of-the-sea-client.gif[/img]

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

This one is powerful!

[img]http://community.webshots.com/s/image2/5/52/81/47055281JGndfF_ph.jpg[/img]

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Mary, Mother of the Eucharist

[img]http://users.stargate.net/~ejt/ages12g1.jpg[/img]

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[img]http://www.catholic.org/images/newindex/22.jpg[/img]

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

I just realized I can crop and make avatars with a lot of these pictures! WOW!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[img]http://www.catholic.org/images/clife/mary31.jpg[/img]

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[img]http://www.catholic.org/images/clife/co1.jpg[/img]

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[img]http://www.catholic.org/images/clife/regina2.jpg[/img]

Posted (edited)

I was stoic throughout watching The Passion: through the beatings, the mockings, the death. But when they showed Our Lady, I wept. Such love and silent strength. I want to be just like the Blessed Mother.

I also love the Our Lady of Guadalupe one, but someone already posted that. :)

[img]http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2004/NOPQR/Passion_The/images/passion1.jpg[/img]

Edited by Madonna
Posted

Motherhood is so beautiful! This isn't exactly a depiction of Mary, but the epitome of Motherhood. Mary is the ideal Mother.

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Go ahead and repost an image! You can never have too many images of Our Blessed Mother!

This one is my favorite! It is so beautiful!
[img]http://www.scborromeo.org/images/heart_i5.jpg[/img]

Posted

I havent seen many of these!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Neither have I, but there are MANY more!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[img]http://www.catholic.org/images/newindex/28.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.catholic.org/images/newindex/20.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.catholic.org/images/newindex/19.jpg[/img]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...