Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted August 11, 2004 Author Posted August 11, 2004 I'm not quite sure, it came from catholic.org... it's one of the pictures that cycles through on the home page...
Colleen Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 [quote name='Madonna' date='Aug 11 2004, 09:35 AM'] I was stoic throughout watching The Passion: through the beatings, the mockings, the death. But when they showed Our Lady, I wept. Such love and silent strength. I want to be just like the Blessed Mother. [/quote] Oh, that was what happened to me, too! When Jesus fell in front of His Mother, and there was the flashback to Him as a baby, falling down . . . that's when I started sobbing!
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted August 11, 2004 Author Posted August 11, 2004 Mary is so beautiful! I have some more pictures I want to post... I have to find them again...
Ash Wednesday Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 The one with her holding the eucharist is one of my favorites. [img]http://atcc-torcc.org/maryobedient.jpg[/img] This one is beautiful. I think I will make a drawing from this one when I have time.
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted August 11, 2004 Author Posted August 11, 2004 (edited) [img]http://www.marypages.com/7SmartenB.jpg[/img] This one is kinda big... [img]http://www.marypages.com/7SmartenA.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.thegrotto.org/chap1.jpg[/img] I like this pieta... [img]http://www.catholicculture.org/lit/overviews/months/images/9_15_mary_sorrows3.jpg[/img] Edited August 11, 2004 by FutureNunJMJ
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted August 11, 2004 Author Posted August 11, 2004 [img]http://www.greatspiritualbattle.com/immaculata.gif[/img] Isn't Our Lady so BEAUTIFUL!
Ash Wednesday Posted August 11, 2004 Posted August 11, 2004 This statue is in our parish adoration chapel -- the beautiful Rosa Mystica. [img]http://www.rosamystica.us/rosa.images/rosamystica.jpeg[/img]
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted August 11, 2004 Author Posted August 11, 2004 You have some BEAUTIFUL pictures Ash! Where do they all come from?
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted August 11, 2004 Author Posted August 11, 2004 Ash, you wanna spill your picture finding secrets?
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted August 12, 2004 Author Posted August 12, 2004 Wait here's one! [img]http://www.catholic.org/images/newindex/21.jpg[/img]
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted August 12, 2004 Author Posted August 12, 2004 And another... the visitation it appears to be... [img]http://www.catholic.org/images/newindex/14.jpg[/img]
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted August 12, 2004 Author Posted August 12, 2004 where are there some more BEAUTIFUL pictures of our BEAUTIFUL Mother, Mary?
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted August 16, 2004 Author Posted August 16, 2004 Are there any more pics out there??
VeraMaria Posted August 16, 2004 Posted August 16, 2004 "Mother of Innocence" [img]http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/praeternatural/mother%20of%20innocence_files/image003.jpg[/img]
Guest beads4prayer Posted August 17, 2004 Posted August 17, 2004 Here's a few more: [img]http://www.viarosa.com/CHP/Grace/MothersHeart_img.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.viarosa.com/CHP/Virtues/madonna_roses_01a.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.viarosa.com/RSY/Fatima/Fatima_QoP2.jpg[/img] plus one of my very favorites (which is why I use it one my website): [img]http://www.viarosa.com/images/VR_MadonnaRosaries.gif[/img] [url="http://www.ViaRosa.com"]Via Rosa, Beads of Inspiration[/url] Maria
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted August 17, 2004 Author Posted August 17, 2004 [img]http://www.catholic.org/images/newindex/11.jpg[/img]
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted August 18, 2004 Author Posted August 18, 2004 I know there are more pictures... I have to go find some!
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted August 19, 2004 Author Posted August 19, 2004 I found a lovely picture! [img]http://webmail.catholic.org/images/webmail/mary.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now