Ash Wednesday Posted August 17, 2004 Posted August 17, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Aug 12 2004, 08:38 AM'] You know what drink I like? It's called a "wild turkey." Take a lowball glass and fill it with ice. Add Wild Turkey. [/quote] The "Kickin' Chicken!"
Noel's angel Posted August 17, 2004 Posted August 17, 2004 Red legged chickens, buk buk buk buk buk buk
Theoketos Posted August 17, 2004 Posted August 17, 2004 I love putting Honey in my teas. Irish whiskey as well...hehe I love being Catholic
Philippe Posted August 17, 2004 Posted August 17, 2004 (edited) mm booze but im only 15 so i wont be trying that for a while unless.... *runs to tell parents about it so he can have a sip * Edited August 17, 2004 by Philippe
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 17, 2004 Posted August 17, 2004 I hate you all. Well, except for HSmom and the under 21 people who can't or don't drink. ...I've got several bottles of booze hiding from me in the kitchen and I can't drink a drop. Grrrrrrr.... 30 more weeks.....
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 17, 2004 Posted August 17, 2004 [quote name='T-Bone' date='Aug 12 2004, 03:25 AM'] Bah! The only thing to drink, when one can't get ahold of Glenfidditch, is "Irish Lemonade." Bushmills on the rocks, with a twist. [/quote] Mmmmm...sounds good... I'll make one the next time I go home. Anyone ever had a silver fizz?
Guest T-Bone Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 [quote name='Theoketos' date='Aug 17 2004, 11:14 AM'] I love putting Honey in my teas. Irish whiskey as well...hehe I love being Catholic [/quote] The Jewish people don't recognize Jesus as the Messiah. The Eastern Orthodox don't recognize the Pope as Head of The Church. Baptists don't recognize each other in the liquor store.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now