Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Yur So Purdy.


Recommended Posts

theculturewarrior
Posted

Woman, I don't care if you is meaner than a striped spider...you got the purdiest eyes. Why, sometimes when I look into them peepers, it feels in my belly like ahm a'goin all crazy legged like on a ferris whil or some kind of somethin special. Nnow', I never did know a woman as fine as you. Woman, yur finer than a jug o' moonshiner. I just want to put a tater sack round ye and put some XXXX's on it so they knowed that yur a powerful poe-shun.

And I ain't one of them Supurfishiles neither. You may be mean, woman, but yur more than a purdy face to me. I mean, you got some chile-rarin hips. Your a good strong woman. I bin watchin how's about you take care of them younguns. Your paddlin arm is somthin fierce!

So, I don't know what you gots planned fur after tha barn dance, but Ahm goin honky tonkin. C U thar. :cool: :cowboy:

Posted

this sounds like a Nelly song. :lol:

theculturewarrior
Posted

A nelliwho?

Posted

Nelly...you know, the rapper from St. Louis who raps funny.












Nevermind...I'll meet you after the barn dance. :rolling:

theculturewarrior
Posted
:blush: C U THERE. :blush:
Posted

::whispering:: won't your fiancee Flowery be mad you're taking me honky tonkin?



:lol:

theculturewarrior
Posted

I ain't sawed her in pert near three days, and if she don't come back soon, I won't knowed what to do with myself. :(

(Besides, the opening post was addressed to her, but since you answer. ?)

Posted

ooohhh was it? I didn't notice her name. My bad, my bad! :blush:


How about instead of honky tonkin, we just search for her together?




Flowery, Ohhhhh Flowery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you??????????? :huh:



TCW needs you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

*hands Carrie and TCW each a flashlight*


Here...this'll help for the darkness ;)

theculturewarrior
Posted

she done left me for good. :cry:

DancesforLove
Posted

Oh no lol now I wanna go to Billy Bobs I love goin to honky tonks they are so awesome!
Aww I miss flowery!
And guys have prettier eyes than girls, they always have the blueblue eyes and LONG eyelashes, hmm I'm jealous!

theculturewarrior
Posted

Whared she get off to? I done tuckered mahself out a'lookin for 'er. She was the finest woman. I mean, she was meaner than a striped spider, but you shudda seen the way she took a switch to them yunguns. Whata gal!

Say, nananana-now, now, now, Carrie, Mrs. Bro, aint you had no luck findin that woman?

Whared she go? What will I do now? :sadder:

Posted

::sobs:: No luck!!!!


I can't find her!!!



Thanks for the flashlight, Mrs. Bro Adam, but I still can't find her.



Should we post a missing persons bulletin?

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

hey guys! LOL Im here!

uh......im just stopping in, haven't been able to post cuz i have finals all this week.....

um.....you guys can go to the barn dance or whatever it is together if you want :( since i wont be able too




and it sounds like you two might have something going on there :rolling: dont let me stop it from blooming :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

ohyeahd i say purdy...... :sadder: its hard cuz i try not too but thats how i say it! :cowboy: Its the texan in me i guess :rolleyes:

theculturewarrior
Posted

Hola amiguita! (Hello little phriend.)

Como has estado? (How have you been?) No contestes, ya se...Has estado muy extrañada de todo el phatmass. (Don't answer, I already know...you have been missed dearly by phatmass.)

I hope I said this right! (Espero que lo dije correctamente.)

Bendiciones,

(Blessings),

TCW

(P.S. I want my ring back. JK! :P :) )

theculturewarrior
Posted
:whistle: I'da bin married long time ago, weren't for a man a'named Cotton Eye'd Joe. :whistle:




:(
littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Aug 15 2004, 07:27 AM'] Hola amiguita! (Hello little phriend.)

Como has estado? (How have you been?) No contestes, ya se...Has estado muy extrañada de todo el phatmass. (Don't answer, I already know...you have been missed dearly by phatmass.)

I hope I said this right! (Espero que lo dije correctamente.)

Bendiciones,

(Blessings),

TCW

(P.S. I want my ring back. JK! :P :) ) [/quote]
i have a confession to make........








I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!! :sadder: :unsure: :blink:












his name is Jesus :blush:






I Think i your right.....[i]do[/i] need to give you back the ring :cry: :weep: i dont think im ready to go barn hopping and honky tonkin..... :sadder:


*runs off to mass* bye now till later! :sweat: maybe we can be friends, good friends :rolling:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...