theculturewarrior Posted August 15, 2004 Author Posted August 15, 2004 I can share you with Jesús if you can share me with Carrie, Homeschoolmom, Sojourner, et al. Come on, it's all good. :deformed:
theculturewarrior Posted August 17, 2004 Author Posted August 17, 2004 Gee, I guess not. Siempre abandonado.
Sojourner Posted August 17, 2004 Posted August 17, 2004 Hey wait ... I didn't realize I was "sharing" you ... I thought we had something special ....
theculturewarrior Posted August 17, 2004 Author Posted August 17, 2004 it was special. Why cheapen it by keeping me all to yourself?
Sojourner Posted August 17, 2004 Posted August 17, 2004 true, true ... that is kind've selfish of me ...
theculturewarrior Posted August 17, 2004 Author Posted August 17, 2004 Ven con migo. Vamos a Crimea, vamos a comer semillas de mirasol, yel fruta del vino. Ven mi amor. :hearts: :hearts:
Sojourner Posted August 17, 2004 Posted August 17, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Aug 17 2004, 01:05 PM'] Ven con migo. Vamos a Crimea, vamos a comer semillas de mirasol, yel fruta del vino. Ven mi amor. :hearts: :hearts: [/quote] :hearts: :wub: Ah, mi amor ... puedo ir contigo a Crimea. Podemos jugar en el sol, y danzar en las flores. Muchos besos, mi amor ...
theculturewarrior Posted August 17, 2004 Author Posted August 17, 2004 Y Pictchick tambien? Puede ir?
theculturewarrior Posted August 17, 2004 Author Posted August 17, 2004 :wub: Es todo entre castos. Quieres ir a la Crimea?
Sojourner Posted August 17, 2004 Posted August 17, 2004 He's saying we're all being chaste. You wanna go to the Crimea with us?
theculturewarrior Posted August 17, 2004 Author Posted August 17, 2004 It's all between chaste people. Want to go to Crimea?
Carrie Posted August 17, 2004 Posted August 17, 2004 Sure! Count me in!! Maybe I'll learn Spanish on the way
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now