Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Roll Call


what years were the greatest to live?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

17-22 cause after that you really have to grow up and go out into the big bad world!!!!!

  • 5 months later...
Homestarlover85
Posted

6-11 years rocksed...well being 6 did at least :D

Posted

6-11 ruled but i hopefully will look back on every era of my life and rejoice seeing the presence of the Spirit in it!!!

little_angel202
Posted

have no fear little_angel is here!!! ;)

Posted

6-11 was the best time ever. those were carefree days, free from worry and strife. completely dedicated to having a good time. that was the best. :cool:

Posted

I had to vote 6-11 cuz I didn't have a worry in the world. It was the best!

ilovechrist
Posted

[quote name='Qamidalash' date='Sep 18 2003, 03:58 PM'] 13-16...they say HS is the best time of your life, and right now (aside from all the HOMEWORK) it's been pretty darn awesome. I finally have some friends who I relate well with, and Life Teen is the highlight of my week. (aside/included with time w/ God) So yeah; teen years!! [/quote]
i must agree with all of the above... besides school (and there ARE some fun classes), teens have definitely been the best years so far. :D

Posted

[quote name='GodsThespianChic' date='Sep 14 2003, 10:38 AM'] I'm here! I'm here!!

I like being itty-bitty! 0-5, yo! Biggest worry is: Is mommy gonna change my diaper anytime soon? or: Is Susie gonna share her crayons with me today? [/quote]
FINALLY! someone see's it my way!

GodsThespianChic
Posted

heck yeah dude.

stargirl3:16
Posted

i'm here... i think.

Posted

[quote name='ilovechrist' date='Mar 20 2004, 06:22 PM'] i must agree with all of the above... besides school (and there ARE some fun classes), teens have definitely been the best years so far. :D [/quote]
I must agree with that also, I just never really thought about it. Other then the actual school, which would be great if i didn't have the stress of grades, HS is definatly the best. Late grade school is in a close second (7-8 grade)

Rebirth flame
Posted

and indeed i too hath entered... and there was much rejoicing...


...yay...
:D

ilovechrist
Posted

i change diapers daily with 5 siblings.. i don't see how those can be the greatest years, besides getting to drool all over big people, and have them watch close so as to not STEP on you! :D

Posted

[quote name='ilovechrist' date='Mar 24 2004, 09:02 AM'] ...besides getting to drool all over big people... [/quote]
What's life w/out that though??? :lol:

Posted

I'm here... in my mind, anyway...

Guest thomasaquinas3
Posted

I chose All of the above, because it is not how long we live but how well. History is gone, the future may never come, so live for the moment, and make it fruitful, so that wehn you come before the Lord, you will be able to present to Him a basket full of good works!

Translated: Yeah, I'm here! ;)

Thomasaquinas3

Posted

I'm here! For a minute...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...