Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Roll Call


what years were the greatest to live?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm here when I should be at school... or working on that term paper.. or sleeping.. ;)

[url="http://www.plannedparenthood.org"]Planned Parenthood[/url] and [url="http://www.naral.org"]NARAL[/url] are [url="http://www.plannedparenthood.org"]pure evil.[/url]

voiciblanche
Posted

I'm here...several days, weeks?, after the post was started. :unsure:

Posted

JMJ
4/10 - Holy Saturday

[b][i]ADSUM![/i][/b] (for all you Latin scholars)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...