An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass T-shirts

jasJis

Who will, won't, or has bought a t-shirt to support the CD Project?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay. No more posing. :huh:

Who's a PhatMasser lol_grin.gif , a Wannabe :rolleyes: , a Look-at-me :blink: , or evil alien scum : :P ?

(Pick "I'd buy one if they were cheaper if your broke.)

(Edited to minmize ninja offense.)

Edited by jasJis

Kilroy the Ninja

:ph34r: Evil alien scum????? I take offense to that.

What about if you haven't bought one 'cause ya go no dough? <_<

IcePrincessKRS

Yeah, I haven't bought one yet, either, but I plan to once I can fit into one again, and things get settled down here--we're in the process of buying a house. You don't have the option of "I'll buy one eventually/asap," Jas. That'd be my vote. lol

Waiting for some of the Desktops to become tee's.

Like "Catholicsim

True"

Also, I like these type of shirts, I think you all could put together some sweeeet shirts....

http://www.totally-catholic.com/totally_catholic.htm

http://www.bodyweartees.com/

Ash Wednesday is an amesome designer, you might want to ask her join in on some designs. You all could come up with some really good work.

I would also offer my help if you would like it. - I just want cool Catholic shirts B)

It's a great way to spike people's interests about the teachings.

I think pieces of the Catechism, with a few choice images would be sweeeet.

i.e.

Catechism of the Catholic Church

2083: You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.

GBLCM,

ironmonk

Edited by ironmonk

The TRUE will never fly. It was not recommended because of copyright infringements...

dUSt has gotta sell the one's he has to create the cash to print more or new ones.

Can you send me the largest file you have of it? Or at least the font. Photoshop or any Macromedia format would be cool... .jpg or .bmp if not Photoshop/Macromedia.

Catholic@tampabay.rr.com (easy to remember B) )

I'll make them up when cash becomes available. I will actually call and ask first.

If it's an issue, then no one can sell them, but nothings to stop people from creating their own shirts... nothing wrong with that at all.

dude, I would sooo buy one....................if I wasn't in dyre need of buying a new car so that I can get to work, so that I can have $$ to buy a shirt!

• 1 year later...

I would so buy one...if the Immaculate Heart ones weren't SOLD OUT! :sadder: I wanted one for IOSF...that'll teach me not to beg mom for money. :P

Ash Wednesday

There isn't an option in the quiz to vote: "I did the drawings so I got some for free"?

:lol:

conservativecatholic

I'll buy one! I just need my mom's credit card #. dUSt, yall should have some Pro-Life T-shirts made as well! I think they would be a big hit.

May God Bless through His Mother's Immaculate Heart!
-conservativecatholic

I bought the black Maltese Cross Choppers shirt and I wear it all the time while riding my motorcycle.

Edited by socalscout