An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass T-shirts

jasJis

Who will, won't, or has bought a t-shirt to support the CD Project?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I saw this guy wearing a PM shirt and it looked dope!
Do they have black ones?
Where Can I see them?

Edited by Claudine

remember guys...it is by the sales of shirts, cds, and hats that support this site and artists on this site. if we stop selling merch...then phatmass will not exist!!!

umm where's the option of,

"I was waiting until I got my first paycheck to buy an Immaculate Heart shirt, and then that dirty dog dUSt ran out of them"

:sadder:

I bought one and a CD too. Even though I hardly ever post here. I care about Phatmass and Dust. I gave the CD to our Youth Minister, she played for the Youth Group. (It is still CYO in this neck of the woods.) They all loved it! Because of a hearing impairment, I can't understand the words but that doesn't matter I just move with it anyway right along with the Spirit.

I like the shirt and wear it when the weather here is not to hot for black.

Thanks Dust, for all you do. This is a great site, and I think under appreciated. I have sent others (non-Catholics) here to learn from the Apologetics Forum and also the reading room.

I realize young people don't have much money. But neither do I. I live on a modest Social Security Check.

Blessings to all,

Nell

Edited by Ekilharas

[quote name='immaculata' date='Jul 23 2004, 05:02 PM'] umm where's the option of,

"I was waiting until I got my first paycheck to buy an Immaculate Heart shirt, and then that dirty dog dUSt ran out of them"

:sadder: [/quote]
Yeah :sadder:

Blessed be God.

At the Catholic Summer Camp I worked, they are all addicted to the PHAT rap. So much so that I had to buy one.

I wish the shirts came in different colors and I wish the cd had artists other rap or hip-hop, seriously (even though I understand the whole catholic hip-hop rap thing and I like it). :)

I happen to live close to dUSt and have personally seen the PM Hummer, the grounds of his fine estate, his private lake and yacht included........ all financed by the proceeds of these T-shirts. I can also tell you I have met the man, and he has shifty eyes. Frankly, I don't trust him. :)

[quote name='Sinner' date='Jul 25 2004, 11:32 AM'] I happen to live close to dUSt and have personally seen the PM Hummer, the grounds of his fine estate, his private lake and yacht included........ all financed by the proceeds of these T-shirts. I can also tell you I have met the man, and he has shifty eyes. Frankly, I don't trust him. :) [/quote]
:lol: :rolling: :sweat: