Lil Red Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 [quote]The phatmass "staff" is made up of 100% volunteers. Nobody gets paid--not even the webmaster--well, unless you call having the satisfaction of knowing that people over the web can like you despite the fact of never having friends in high school and the only memories of jr high are getting made fun of because of your big forehead and then crying to the teachers who never did anything about it... or something.[/quote] i just found this on the phatmass staff page. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i have a big forehead, too, so, i'm allowed to laugh.
Ash Wednesday Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 Yeah, I always envied girls that could grow their bangs out and pull all their hair back because they had smaller foreheads... :rotfl:
MC Just Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 yeah i have a big forehead too..It runs in the family...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 LOL I got made fun of because I am fat and ugly...
homeschoolmom Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 What were the teachers supposed to do? "HEY, quite making fun of dUSt's big forehead"??? So much of that carp goes on outside of the teachers' radar... they can't do everything.
dUSt Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Aug 18 2004, 02:37 PM'] What were the teachers supposed to do? "HEY, quite making fun of dUSt's big forehead"??? So much of that carp goes on outside of the teachers' radar... they can't do everything. [/quote] I don't think you have a right to be commenting on public school teachers HOMESCHOOL.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 [quote name='dUSt' date='Aug 18 2004, 03:41 PM'] I don't think you have a right to be commenting on public school teachers HOMESCHOOL. [/quote] LOL
homeschoolmom Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 [quote name='dUSt' date='Aug 18 2004, 02:41 PM'] I don't think you have a right to be commenting on public school teachers HOMESCHOOL. [/quote] :angry: Hey... I had a career BEFORE I had children, you know... I wasn't born "homeschoolmom."
Carrie Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 She was a 1st grade teacher if I'm not mistaken.
homeschoolmom Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 [quote name='Carrie' date='Aug 18 2004, 03:33 PM'] She was a 1st grade teacher if I'm not mistaken. [/quote]
Carrie Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 am I wrong? for some reason I thought you'd said somewhere that you had been a 1st grade teacher before staying home and teaching your babies. If I am wrong, then I'm sorry for being wrong.
BullnaChinaShop Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 My forehead seems to get a litttle bigger all the time. Hopefully I won't turn out like my grandfather whose "forehead" goes all the way to the back of his neck.
let_go_let_God Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 My parents make fun of me constantly beecause I "have no forehead" I wish I had more of one but that is how God designed me, and my body is flawless in His eyes. I heard this and it is so true, every time you make fun of someone for how they look, you are basically telling God that what He made isn't good enough. Before I get yelled at, I know we're not making fun of anyone, just something cool I heard and wanted to share.
theculturewarrior Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 I was made fun of because they thought I was weird. Kids.
Sojourner Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 I was made fun of for being overweight and klutzy. And generally uncool. Ah, those were the days ...
homeschoolmom Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 [quote name='Carrie' date='Aug 18 2004, 03:56 PM'] am I wrong? for some reason I thought you'd said somewhere that you had been a 1st grade teacher before staying home and teaching your babies. If I am wrong, then I'm sorry for being wrong. [/quote] No, you're absolutely correct!!! (Gold star for you!) I was just shocked that anyone remembered!
Sojourner Posted August 18, 2004 Posted August 18, 2004 Pretty much. I know A LOT of random facts. I love trivia ...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now