voiciblanche Posted August 22, 2004 Posted August 22, 2004 (Argh, even after the whole controversy with "personal" threads...) Micah! I feel like I haven't talked to you in a long time. If you read this, how have you been?
VeraMaria Posted August 22, 2004 Posted August 22, 2004 *pops head in the door* Just wanted to say LOL and hint at something called PMs *runs out*
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 22, 2004 Posted August 22, 2004 LOL Now [b][i]this[/i][/b] is a personal thread! I'm fine, Amber, how are you?
voiciblanche Posted August 22, 2004 Author Posted August 22, 2004 Aaaw but I like doing this. LOL! And Katie and Teresa and Leslie and of the other "old" ladies of PM do it, so why can't the youngest young lady on the entire website do it? Hmm? Oh, and I'm very well, thank you.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 22, 2004 Posted August 22, 2004 [quote name='voiciblanche' date='Aug 22 2004, 05:52 PM'] Aaaw but I like doing this. LOL! And Katie and Teresa and Leslie and of the other "old" ladies of PM do it, so why can't the youngest young lady on the entire website do it? Hmm? Oh, and I'm very well, thank you. [/quote] LOL What happened to your avatar?
VeraMaria Posted August 22, 2004 Posted August 22, 2004 I can see it... *is sorry to keep interupting this personal thread*
voiciblanche Posted August 22, 2004 Author Posted August 22, 2004 -glares at Vera- My avatar? I don't know. I can't see any images right now (computer troubles) so I don't know what it looks like... should be an angel right now.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 22, 2004 Posted August 22, 2004 [quote name='voiciblanche' date='Aug 22 2004, 06:32 PM'] -glares at Vera- My avatar? I don't know. I can't see any images right now (computer troubles) so I don't know what it looks like... should be an angel right now. [/quote] Odd...I'm getting the little broken image icon...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 22, 2004 Posted August 22, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Aug 22 2004, 06:35 PM'] :hide: [/quote] LOL Vera's silly.
VeraMaria Posted August 22, 2004 Posted August 22, 2004 You just noticed that now? Gee, Jacob's much faster . I just made peach tarts. They're good. It's raining. And that's all. I promise I'll leave this thread alone now.
Tony Posted August 22, 2004 Posted August 22, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 22 2004, 06:36 PM'] LOL Vera's silly. [/quote] well yeah.. I mean some things just go without saying
VeraMaria Posted August 22, 2004 Posted August 22, 2004 [quote name='Tony' date='Aug 22 2004, 07:39 PM'] well yeah.. I mean some things just go without saying [/quote]
Iacobus Posted August 23, 2004 Posted August 23, 2004 Vera isn't silly. She is just really dumb. LOL! Sorry.
voiciblanche Posted August 23, 2004 Author Posted August 23, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Aug 22 2004, 05:38 PM'] And that's all. I promise I'll leave this thread alone now. [/quote] No! Stay here! LOL!
VeraMaria Posted August 23, 2004 Posted August 23, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Aug 22 2004, 09:13 PM'] Vera isn't silly. She is just really dumb. LOL! Sorry. [/quote] I'm tired of taking out my club. I challenge thee to a duel, Iacobus
VeraMaria Posted August 23, 2004 Posted August 23, 2004 [quote name='voiciblanche' date='Aug 22 2004, 10:16 PM'] No! Stay here! LOL! [/quote] but... but... but... you glared at me!
voiciblanche Posted August 23, 2004 Author Posted August 23, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Aug 22 2004, 08:44 PM'] but... but... but... you glared at me! [/quote] Ah, but you deserved it. I still want you to stay, though.
Iacobus Posted August 23, 2004 Posted August 23, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Aug 22 2004, 08:42 PM'] I'm tired of taking out my club. I challenge thee to a duel, Iacobus [/quote] Did thou slapth mine face with thy glove? Thou hath a duel, sabers at sun break.
VeraMaria Posted August 23, 2004 Posted August 23, 2004 No, kind gentleman, I slapth they countenance with a fish, sir!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now