Iacobus Posted August 23, 2004 Posted August 23, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Aug 22 2004, 09:22 PM'] No, kind gentleman, I slapth they countenance with a fish, sir!! [/quote] Oh fair gentlewoman, that doth not convay they intent of mortal combat. Do I have to fallth into the fountian with thee in the midsts of the death dance? LOL! I am sorry, this thread reminds me of your blog. LOL!
VeraMaria Posted August 23, 2004 Posted August 23, 2004 The PD2 entry was pathetic. Bad movie. Good book. Weird Connections. Thou art a Bingley
Iacobus Posted August 23, 2004 Posted August 23, 2004 If mine person is a Bingley thou art clearly a Mary.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 23, 2004 Posted August 23, 2004 Darn it! I get this nice, neat, newly furnished thread and it's in a terrible neighborhood...I mean, I saw a RAT! Aww, man! Who let Jacob in! I suppose I should just be glad my new thread isn't in the Back Alley...
VeraMaria Posted August 23, 2004 Posted August 23, 2004 Kitty and Lydia are worse than Mary. But Bingley is not bad!! Thou just don't have the edge in Darcy Liz is dumber at the end of the book btw *Mission: Succesful Thread Hijacking*
Iacobus Posted August 23, 2004 Posted August 23, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Aug 22 2004, 09:58 PM'] Kitty and Lydia are worse than Mary. But Bingley is not bad!! Thou just don't have the edge in Darcy Liz is dumber at the end of the book btw *Mission: Succesful Thread Hijacking* [/quote] Mine edge is too sharp to be that of Darcy's. Ask the fair old maid Voici if you don't belive me. The kiddo says mine temperment is mean, moody, and subject to swings.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now