An Old School Catholic Message Board

Reporting A Professor

Thy Geekdom Come

Thy Geekdom Come

Update:

I had dropped his class and switched to the same course under another professor yesterday. So today, I sat in the class long enough to get the quiz (he didn't know that I'd dropped it) and we got the "next quiz" I mentioned and it is explicitly clear what he wanted us to write. He's toast. Right after I got it, I looked to make sure it had what I was looking for as evidence, it did, so I put it in my bookbag, stood up silently, and walked out of class, much, I assume, to the confusion of the professor and the students.

I pray that God will work through this to make him more tame and a better person.

Don't worry, I'm praying for him.

theculturewarrior

[quote](Though looking like Rick Moranis was the only thing he had going for him.)
[/quote]

Ash! :rolleyes: You're scaring the creepies with actors from the eighties. :P

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Aug 27 2004, 07:28 PM']
Ash! :rolleyes: You're scaring the creepies with actors from the eighties. :P [/quote]
I remember Rick Moranis.

Ghostbusters

Ghostbusters II

Honey, I Shrunk the Kid

Honey, I Blew Up the Kid

lifeteenchick527

micah....i c ....that u are definatly

behaving....yay micah
GREAT JOB MICAH!! u recieve a smiley :rolling: and a dancing banana :banana:

Raph,

I have been trained as a youth minister to look for signs of trouble makers, and you have mentioned several red flags. You have an obligation to inform people, so that either he can be taught to be a better person or removed so that he does not harm any one. Innocence must be preserved!

Ave Maria,

James III

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Theoketos' date='Aug 27 2004, 08:00 PM'] Raph,

I have been trained as a youth minister to look for signs of trouble makers, and you have mentioned several red flags. You have an obligation to inform people, so that either he can be taught to be a better person or removed so that he does not harm any one. Innocence must be preserved!

Ave Maria,

James III [/quote]
Yeah, I know...

I've been trained to work with youth retreat groups and I've had rape counseling experience. That's why I'm reporting him. The signs are just too strong.

Raphael, you absolutely must report this! Even if he does have tenure, it will go on his record, so although a direct response may not be immediately apparent to you it will most certainly have an impact on his career overall.

It is appalling that people in a position of power abuse it like this.