Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Have A Confession To Make...


Recommended Posts

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

I wanted to see Phazzan's reaction, so I made Bizarro Phazzan, a.k.a. Nazzahp and pretended to be the exact opposite. It was all me.

:(






















<_<





















-_-





















^_^























:lol:























:P
























:D























;)





















If anyone wants to have any fun and confirm my confession, the password to Nazzahp is Phazzan.

HomeTeamFamily
Posted

what is going on in here

Posted

Ive been lied to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Posted (edited)

ROFL




:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by the_rev
Posted

Not the first time, so moving on!!!!

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Aug 27 2004, 08:58 AM'] I wanted to see Phazzan's reaction, so I made Bizarro Phazzan, a.k.a. Nazzahp and pretended to be the exact opposite. It was all me. [/quote]
Wait, what are you talking about??? :huh:
You're not me! :blink:
I'm me! :getaclue:

White Knight
Posted

"Hiy De Hoe, Neighboreno!" - Ned Flanders

Posted

Didn't they teach u anything in the seminary.... JEEEZZ!

:lol:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Nazzahp' date='Aug 27 2004, 11:49 AM'] Wait, what are you talking about??? :huh:
You're not me! :blink:
I'm me! :getaclue: [/quote]
LOL

I shouldn't have given out the password.

It's the same as the password for Googlebot.

Posted

[quote name='Nazzahp' date='Aug 27 2004, 10:49 AM'] Wait, what are you talking about??? :huh:
You're not me! :blink:
I'm me! :getaclue: [/quote]
Ummm...yeah...this is Raphael. Just wanted to prove it.

Whoever typed the above post forgot to change the password for Nazzahp.

:P

Noel's angel
Posted

ahhh, its so confusing, is this a double bluff? are phazzan and raphael conspiring against us? who knows..............

Posted

They always made out they were enemies their truly friends~!

Noel's angel
Posted

seems that way to me

Posted
:no:

What is this phorum coming to.....
Posted

I wonder that all the time Soldier4Him

Ash Wednesday
Posted

I agree. I'm sure others are sick of my complaining, but I'm starting to get [b]really irritated[/b] with Open Mic. I'm not big on debating, but I'm not big on the excess stupid jokes, either. You know who you are. Isn't there a difference between "Open discussion" and "worthless spam"?

dUSt should create a forum just for spam.

If this keeps up, I'm outta here -- or at the very least making visits to phatmass minimal.




:scream:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Aug 27 2004, 05:34 PM'] I agree. I'm sure others are sick of my complaining, but I'm starting to get [b]really irritated[/b] with Open Mic. I'm not big on debating, but I'm not big on the excess stupid jokes, either. You know who you are.

dUSt should create a forum just for spam.

If this keeps up, I'm outta here -- or at the very least making visits to phatmass minimal.




:scream: [/quote]
I'm sorry. I just thought it would be humorous. Eddie laughed.

Maybe I should leave...

homeschoolmom
Posted

Nope... just nazzahp (but I did laugh, too)...

Ash Wednesday
Posted

I'm terribly cranky today. Maybe I was just yearning for a really good thread to sink my teeth into....

:(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...