Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Have A Confession To Make...


Recommended Posts

voiciblanche
Posted

-blink-

I am so confused. Micah, you are obnoxiously perplexing sometimes. :wacko:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='voiciblanche' date='Aug 27 2004, 06:34 PM'] -blink-

I am so confused. Micah, you are obnoxiously perplexing sometimes. :wacko: [/quote]
You're also on the record as calling my wise.

I think I prefer [i]obnoxiously perplexing[/i].

voiciblanche
Posted

Oh, no, you're very wise as well. But you're also obnoxiously perplexing. :D

(Those are practically my two favorite words ever, hehe. I take great delight in being able to use them twice in a row.)

Posted

I love your sig Vio!

Posted
:lol: I laughed ^_^ It's one of the more humorous spam threads. :D
Posted

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Aug 27 2004, 04:34 PM'] I agree. I'm sure others are sick of my complaining, but I'm starting to get [b]really irritated[/b] with Open Mic. I'm not big on debating, but I'm not big on the excess stupid jokes, either. You know who you are. Isn't there a difference between "Open discussion" and "worthless spam"?

dUSt should create a forum just for spam.

If this keeps up, I'm outta here -- or at the very least making visits to phatmass minimal.




:scream: [/quote]
I totally agree Ash Wednesday. These worthless antics of Ralphy, TWC etc are becoming extremely irritating, and I am contemplating leaving these boards. I don't mind the occassional spam, but to do it ALL THE TIME is just stupid. Don't these people having anything better to do with their time? They should probably get a life. :rolleyes:

You know who you are!

C'mon guys give it a break for once mmmkay.

Noel's angel
Posted

i woke up this morning, turned on my computer, and most of the new threads i saw were spam, i know i contribute to some spam threads, but its getting a bit out of hand, people are posting new threads about nothing all the time and its getting boring now, the odd one is fine, but come on

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...