An Old School Catholic Message Board

"the Church"

[quote name='Delivery Boy' date='Aug 31 2004, 01:03 PM'] ....but i am catholic......not a good one....but hopefully by the grace of God i can change that..... [/quote]
Dude,
That is what it's all about. God's grace is there for us. Especially in the Catholic Church which has the Fullness of Truth and the Fullness of Grace. It is Within the Catholic Church that you can find the grace you need to become the best Christian and child of God you can be. Within the Catholic Church there are all the Sacraments, and all the devotions, and all the history and energy of those that preceeded us, we can all find personal and intimate ways for God to speak to us and Grace us. If you are looking for God's grace, you will always find it in His Church.

Day by day, God is patient and loving and giving. Never be discouraged. He's by your side even now. It matters little to God what kind of Catholic you are if you are looking to Him to help you become closer to you. Being a good Catholic is a consequence, not the goal.

if you WANT it (you're repentent, you wanna follow Jesus and learn about His Church), that's the hardest part of the battle... now you can let God take you where you need to be. trust the Church, trust God, and walk in the way of the Lord :cool:

"You will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you and you will be witnesses... to the ends of the earth" [i]The Acts of the Apostles, Chapter I, Verse VIII[/i]

[quote name='Delivery Boy' date='Sep 1 2004, 04:33 AM'] im jus confused
im always searching
and this thread has really started to convince me
i am catholic...i need to start attending mass every week and start to grow in my faith....but i am catholic......not a good one....but hopefully by the grace of God i can change that.....thanks ya'll [/quote]
ohh ok.