Paladin D Posted September 1, 2004 Posted September 1, 2004 Check this out!!! [url="http://www.foxnews.com"]http://www.foxnews.com[/url] ...and... [url="http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,131030,00.html"]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,131030,00.html[/url] I recorded the speech, going to try compressing it more and make it available for download.
Ash Wednesday Posted September 1, 2004 Posted September 1, 2004 OMGourd!!!! I was HOWLING! I was working in the back room and my dad knocked on the door and said "Arnold's on!" I'm glad I didn't miss it. :rotfl:
Paladin D Posted September 1, 2004 Author Posted September 1, 2004 Not to mention, Arnold saying... [b]"One of my movies is called [i]True Lies[/i], and thats what the Democrats should have called their convention!"[/b] - Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Ash Wednesday Posted September 1, 2004 Posted September 1, 2004 I thought "he HAS to say "I'll be back" somewhere in there. He did. :rotfl: The girlie men was priceless.
White Knight Posted September 1, 2004 Posted September 1, 2004 Brillant, Arnold still the Action Hero He was and is. GO BUSH! AND ARNOLD!
Ash Wednesday Posted September 1, 2004 Posted September 1, 2004 I can't believe they stuck "Don't Be Economic Girlie Men" in big letters on the front page of Fox News. ROFL....
White Knight Posted September 1, 2004 Posted September 1, 2004 (edited) I'm telling ya, Arnold is the freakin 2nd biggest event of the Republican Convention. Up Next is the President of the United States Himself George W. Bush, obviously hes the main attraction of the entire event. Edited September 1, 2004 by White Knight
HomeTeamFamily Posted September 1, 2004 Posted September 1, 2004 i didnt even know arnie was a republican......i mean in california of all places lol dallas you have to make sure mc just reads this thread
Paladin D Posted September 1, 2004 Author Posted September 1, 2004 Hey guys I'm currently compressing the original file (92.2mb), to a much much lower size while still maintaining a pretty decent quality and good sound. I got it down pretty low to 5.11mb, but the sound was a little awful and Arnold's face was blurred (and the screen tiny). I'm recompressing it differently, so it should be about a 10mb file.
Paladin D Posted September 1, 2004 Author Posted September 1, 2004 Scratch that, the file may be 30mb. It's the best I can do without totally distorting the quality of it, it's decent. Those who have 56k modems, it should be able to download this 30mb file in a few hours. However, I'll post the 5mb version (which is pretty dang low quality) anyway. I'll post links a little later (not up yet).
Ash Wednesday Posted September 1, 2004 Posted September 1, 2004 Even if you just have the "girlie men" part it would be fine with me
StColette Posted September 1, 2004 Posted September 1, 2004 ROOFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I'm having flashbacks of Paltalk now lol
Colleen Posted September 1, 2004 Posted September 1, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Sep 1 2004, 01:19 AM']ROOFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I'm having flashbacks of Paltalk now lol[/quote] hehe me too! "It's not a tumor!" :rotfl:
franciscanheart Posted September 1, 2004 Posted September 1, 2004 that was wonderful im laughing really really really really really really hard right now *gigglefit*
StColette Posted September 1, 2004 Posted September 1, 2004 * tries to stop laugh so she doesn't pee her pants * j/k lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now