franciscanheart Posted September 1, 2004 Posted September 1, 2004 haha but its true i DO have to pee and so badly now.... thats why im not talking on paltalk lol
Paladin D Posted September 1, 2004 Author Posted September 1, 2004 What to expect: - The full 25 minute video of Arnold's speech, 9mb. It's in low quality for those with 56k can download it without waiting years. - A Governator-like parody video using footage from Arnold's speech, it will have a Terminator theme. This video is about 12mb, good quality and sound. ...I was debating whether or not to post the Cable/DSL version of Arnold's full speech (which is 40mb), but I decided not to. Why? Bandwidth thats why. You will see most of (if not all of) Arnold's best and humoress lines in the Governator parody video (in a good quality too). I will post links to both videos later, it's 2:30am and I need to get to bed! Not enough time to upload both videos to the server.
Paladin D Posted September 1, 2004 Author Posted September 1, 2004 Nevermind, I decided to upload them now. Right Click on link> Save Target As, thanks. [b]Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger's full speech, 9mb, 56k friendly, low quality[/b] [url="http://www.digitalarmor.net/files/Arnold_RNC_Speech_9mb.wmv"]http://www.digitalarmor.net/files/Arnold_RNC_Speech_9mb.wmv[/url] [b]Governator Parody, 12mb, good quality, great sound[/b] [url="http://www.digitalarmor.net/files/GovernatorParody.wmv"]http://www.digitalarmor.net/files/GovernatorParody.wmv[/url] Let me know if any of you run into problems.
Ash Wednesday Posted September 1, 2004 Posted September 1, 2004 Paladin, I have to say the orchestration of that video was awesome considering you just threw that together this evening. You are very talented at what you do. Keep up the great work!
Ash Wednesday Posted September 1, 2004 Posted September 1, 2004 [img]http://www.nypost.com/img/front090104.gif[/img] I was hoping they would plaster something about "Economic Girlie Men" on the New York Post. But this was quite clever -- sometimes they have very witty covers.
homeschoolmom Posted September 1, 2004 Posted September 1, 2004 Did you watch Maria Shriver while hubby was bashing Humphrey... oooh, I thought she was going to pop a vein.... I bet she never expected to be at the GOP convention. It's not a tuma... (I love that line) :roll:
Birgitta Noel Posted September 1, 2004 Posted September 1, 2004 I think my favorite line was when he said "We have to TERMINATE the TERRORISTS!"
Paladin D Posted September 1, 2004 Author Posted September 1, 2004 Alright guys, I decided to put the videos in a .zip file. It'll make things easier so people won't just [b]stream[/b] it directly from the server, and you'll be able just to click it once and download it from any place (so you won't have to create a link, then right click>save target as). You can unzip it by using Windows XP, or downloading the free version of Winzip. I think Windows ME has it's own .zip extractor too. There should also be shareware or freeware versions of zip extractors at [url="http://www.snapfiles.com"]http://www.snapfiles.com[/url]. [b]Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger's full speech, 9mb, 56k friendly, low quality[/b] [url="http://www.digitalarmor.net/files/Arnold_RNC_Speech_9mb.zip"]http://www.digitalarmor.net/files/Arnold_RNC_Speech_9mb.zip[/url] [b]Governator Parody, 12mb, good quality, great sound[/b] [url="http://www.digitalarmor.net/files/GovernatorParody.zip"]http://www.digitalarmor.net/files/GovernatorParody.zip[/url] Let me know if any of you run into problems.
Ash Wednesday Posted September 1, 2004 Posted September 1, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Sep 1 2004, 07:18 AM'] Did you watch Maria Shriver while hubby was bashing Humphrey... oooh, I thought she was going to pop a vein.... I bet she never expected to be at the GOP convention. [/quote] I've gotta hand to to them -- they must have one heckova strong marriage.
Paladin D Posted September 1, 2004 Author Posted September 1, 2004 Okiedoke, for the last time I had to make a very small edit on the [b]Governator Parody[/b] clip. The url is exactly the same, but you may want to re-download it (I fixed a sound transition at the end before it goes slow motion, it sounds better). Enjoy. [url="http://www.digitalarmor.net/files/GovernatorParody.zip"]http://www.digitalarmor.net/files/GovernatorParody.zip[/url]
White Knight Posted September 1, 2004 Posted September 1, 2004 BRILLANT FILM DUDE, EPESICIALLY FOR A TERMINATOR FAN LOL, that video is funny lol.
JP2Iloveyou Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 Arnold rocked. I still wouldn't vote for him because he is still to liberal, especially on social issues, but we can acknowledge when people we disagree with are right and he was right on with regards to the Republican party and its stance on economics, defense, and that it is a welcoming party to immigrants.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now