An Old School Catholic Message Board

Steubenville Experiences

stargirl3:16

Deus te Amat

I just found out that they are moving adoration to friday night.... what do you guys think? personally... idk if i would have been as open to the Holy Spirit on my past two steubenvilles if I hadn't had the day and a half to really prepare for it... But if its God's will... I'm just concerned for those who really don't want to be there on Friday... will they be ready?

SinginForHim

I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE Steubie adoration.

I went for the first time to Unchanging last year at FUS, and oh my goodness, it completely changed my life. Our entire church was like on the floor just sobbing...at Steubie it's kind of hard to control that sorta thing I guess...but everything was so beautiful that it just overwhelmed me and when I started to pray about things that had been bothering me lately, I just broke down...apparently my breathing was a little irregular, though I felt fine, because one of the chaperones who was next to me kept telling me that I needed to calm down a little and breathe and all that stuff. But at one point, towards the end I think, I literally felt weightless. Before Adoration, I had gone to Confession, and I felt alright but there was still something hindering me, I dunno...but then I got to Adoration and everything was just lifted off of me. It was like God was holding me you know? And then they have Praise and Worship right after and I felt like I could fly -- I had so much energy, and the Holy Spirit was just burning within me.
Can't wait to go this year!!!!
PRAISE GOD!!!