Paladin D Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 I thought it would be interesting if everyone were to fill the form below... Gender: Age: Height: Location: Birthday: Race: ...here is mine. Gender: Male Age: 17 Height: 6'2" Location: Virginia, USA Birthday: January 26th, 1987 Race: Caucasian (white) ...we are not responsible if anyone is abducted as a result of this thread.
White Knight Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 (edited) Gender: [color=blue][b]Male[/b][/color] Age: [color=blue][b]19 turning 20 in 5 days.[/b][/color] Height: [color=blue][b]5'11[/b][/color] Location: [color=blue][b]Oklahoma[/b][/color] Birthday: [color=blue][b]September 7th, 1984 (I think, lol j/k it is)[/b][/color] Race: [color=blue][b]Human Being (What Are You? lol I'm White lol)[/b][/color] Weight: [color=blue][b]190lbs[/b][/color] Sport Interest: [color=blue][b]Sword Fighting and Other Matrial Arts[/b][/color] Favorite Food: [color=blue][b]Steak, Mashed Pototoes with Gravy, and Corn[/b][/color] Favorite Drink: [color=blue][b]Dr. Pepper (of course, its THE DRINK!)[/b][/color] Favorite Weapons: [color=blue][b]Word of God & My Entire Sword Collection [/b][/color] Breif History: [color=blue][b]I live, I shall live longer too, with the LORD help. [/b][/color] You asked for it dude lol j/k. Edited September 2, 2004 by White Knight
Paladin D Posted September 2, 2004 Author Posted September 2, 2004 [quote name='White Knight' date='Sep 2 2004, 01:40 AM'] Race: [b]Human Being (What Are You? lol)[/b] [/quote] *Draws his blaster and shoots him in the knee* [b]"Be more technical!"[/b]
Paladin D Posted September 2, 2004 Author Posted September 2, 2004 [quote name='White Knight' date='Sep 2 2004, 01:40 AM'] Gender: [b]Male[/b] Age: [b]19 turning 20 in 5 days.[/b] Height: [b]5'11[/b] Location: [b]Oklahoma[/b] Birthday: [b]September 7th, 1984 (I think, lol j/k it is)[/b] Race: [b]Human Being (What Are You? lol I'm White lol)[/b] Weight: [b]190lbs[/b] Sport Interest: [b]Sword Fighting and Other Matrial Arts[/b] Favorite Food: [b]Steak, Mashed Pototoes with Gravy, and Corn[/b] Favorite Drink: [b]Dr. Pepper (of course, its THE DRINK!)[/b] Favorite Weapons: [b]Word of God & My Entire Sword Collection [/b] Breif History: [b]I live, I shall live longer too, with the LORD help. [/b] You asked for it dude lol j/k. [/quote] *Shoots him in the other knee*
Pete-ster Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 Gender: Male Age: 14 Height: 4'11 (in my chair) Birthday: July 3rd, 10:50 PM Race: 5K wheelchair race, PR-29:32 (I'm blackish)
White Knight Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 *throws a med-pack on both of his needs to restore health, "your not the only one who plays Star Wars Games, friend." *
Colleen Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 Gender: I'm a girl! Age: I'll be nineteen and a half in six days. Height: 5'1 (oh be quiet!) Location: The Frozen Tundra Birthday: March 8, 1985 Race: I'm a child of God! Weight: You think I'd tell you? Well, I don't weigh much, I'll say that, cause I'm small. Sport Interest: Football, baseball Favorite Food: Roast beef Favorite Drink: Iced tea (with lots and lots of sugar) Favorite Weapons: my Rosary! Breif History: I'm still writing it.
StColette Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 Gender: *giggles* I'm a girl Age: 19, 20 on 11/11/04 Height: 5'1'' (just like Colleen) Location: Cajun Country Louisiana Birthday: November 11, 1984 Race: white, but we can always go into ethnicity in that case, Irish, French Canadian, and Native American Weight: pretty small considering my height lol Sport Interest: Football and baseball Favorite Food: Gumbo Favorite Drink: Iced tea with sugar of course Favorite Weapons: the Rosary!
Colleen Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Sep 2 2004, 01:26 AM'] Height: 5'1'' (just like Colleen) [/quote] I didn't know you liked iced tea with sugar, too!
MorphRC Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 Gender: Male Age: 19 Height: 6'1" Location: Australia Birthday: Nov 19 1984 Race: Celtic-Anglo Weight: Umm dont have a weight-machine..lol Sport Interest: Swordsmanship, Martial Arts, Footy, Cycling Favorite Food: Hamburgers, Chocolate, Stir Fry, Lasagne Favorite Drink: Red-Eye
little_angel202 Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 Gender: i'm a girl ! Age: 15 in 9 days!!! Height:5'6 Location: england Birthday: well work it out your self !! Race: celtic- anglo (like morph)
MorphRC Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 Almost all the girls on here, have to state "im a girl!!" lol men are so stupid
rachael Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 Gender: female Age: 17 Height: 5'8" Location: Marietta, Georgia (AKA snobville USA) Birthday: 3/19/87 Race: i hate to run i'm white
stargirl3:16 Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 gender: female Age: 17 Height; 5'6" Location: Michigan, USA Birthday:12/22/86 uhh...not much else to say
LiL Kat Said Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 Gender: girl Age: 15...only until october...sweet 16 baby! Height: 5'9"-ish...i think. Location: HoUsToN, TeXaS!!! B-day: 10-20-1988 Race: ima half n half ; half mexican half white Sport Interest: SOCCER and some basketball and track! Fav. Food: bunuelos Fav. Drink: ummm........WATER...can never get tired of water!! Fav. saints: St. Rose of Lima...oh! and St. Thomas Aquinas definately!!
zwergel88 Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 (edited) Gender: female Age: 15 Height: 5'9'' Location: Pittsburgh, PA Birthday: 11-18-1988 Race: white <<<<favorite emoticon Edited September 2, 2004 by zwergel88
track2004 Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 Gender: Female Age: 18 Height: 5'3" Location: Bloomington, IN (at school) Birthday: 11-3 Race: White
ilovechrist Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 Gender: i'm of the male species Age: 16 Height: 6'0 Location: Horse Shoe, NC Birthday: 6/28/88 Race: yo soy blanco
ForHimAlone Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 Gender: Female Age: 15 Height: 5'2" Location: Wisconsin Race: White Birthday: December 25 (Yes, Jesus and I are twins!!) Hobbies: MUSIC (singing, playing piano, clarinet, and soon guitar) Favorite Saint: Saint Teresa of Avila God bless you all! ~Kathleen
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now