FutureSoror Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 Ya know I'd really like to reply to this topic... but I think my parents have something against me being abducted. Too bad.....
BrightSunshine Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 (edited) Gender: Female Age: 18 in 7 months 4 days Height:4'11 (Don't say it) Location: IL Birthday: April 7 Race: African American Hobbies: Cooking, reading, cooking, drawing, cooking, playing piano, and did I say cooking Edited September 2, 2004 by BrightSunshine
FiZzGiG Posted September 2, 2004 Posted September 2, 2004 Yep, i'm kinda in the same boat as FutureSoror. My parents keep me sheltered from abductors, therefore giving away any personal information could drive them to locking me in a hidden castle on an unknown island in the middle of the Pacific. Surrounded by sharks. And alligators. Ok not really, so here's some info: Gender: Female Location: Houston!!!!! Race: I am a child of God. Isn't that enough for you?? hehe, i'm white Hobbies: Music!!! (guitar, mandolin, piano), reading, cooking/baking, swimming, sleeping, and eating peach pie. Favorite kung-fu move: I'd have to say i'm partial to the drop-kick, but the Phoenix-eye Fist and Drunken Money Roll come pretty close. Cheers! ~Kerry~
LiL Kat Said Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 Yay the PiAnO rox!!!!! and the violin is second! woot woot!
MorphRC Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 all the females are coming outta the wood work.
StColette Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 [quote name='MorphRC' date='Sep 2 2004, 11:11 PM'] all the females are coming outta the wood work. [/quote] is that a bad thing ?
i feel like im taking crzy pills Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 Yo... I love these question things!! Gender: Imma gurl! Chicks rule... CoNnElLy HeCk YaH! Age: 14 Height: UmM.. like 5'3" or 5'4" somewhere around there Locaion: Cali Baby! LoL. It's just hot here Birthday: September 19.. 17 days 'till I'm 15!! Whoot whoot! Race: White! I would get lost if I fell in a cup of milk... Sports interest: Baseball!! Anaheim Angels rock.. well, some of the time anyways. I love watching skateboarding and bmx and motocross. Favorite food: Jesus.. Favorite drink: Jesus.. and mocha frapachinos from Starbucks Favorite weapons: My voice.. hurting people is bad... Brief history: Well, I was born. I learned to walk and talk. I was a kid. I am now a teenager. I go to high school. I regret some things I have said. I love music. I love my life and everyone in it. I love you! P.S.: Happy birthday to White Knight!
gonzaga Posted September 4, 2004 Posted September 4, 2004 Gender:male Age:17 Height:6"1 Location:Glasgow, Scotland! Birthday:11/11/86 Race: that has no relevance, we are all Gods children! hmm, maybe we should add more questions...anything else you want to know message me! God Bless
let_go_let_God Posted September 4, 2004 Posted September 4, 2004 Gender: Female Age: 18 Height: 5'6" Location: In transition Birthday: 2/21/86 Race: Caucasion Sports: Volleyball and Golf Hobbies: Writing, Acting, just being myself, singing, anything artistic Favorite weapon: Prayer... nuff said? Anything else.... not that I can think of...
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted September 4, 2004 Posted September 4, 2004 Gender: Female Age: 18 Height: 5'3" Location: Rockford Diosce, IL Birthday: June 2nd, 1986 Race: I am what I am... lol caucasian, if you want to be specific Weight: Undisclosed Sport Interest: SOCCER and SOFTBALL! Favorite Food: Chinese, Italian, Mexican, It's all good! Favorite Drink: Water, Chocolate Milk, or lemonade! Favorite Weapons: What else? The Rosary!!!
*teen4Christ* Posted September 4, 2004 Posted September 4, 2004 Gender: Female but i'm a huge tomboy!! Age: 13 Height: 5'5ish I think Location: Texas Birthday: 4/4/91 Race: white Sports: Volleyball,golf,tennis,football,capture the flag,baseball,b-ball,soccer,UF.....I like pretty much anything!! Hobbies: sports!! baby sitting, reading Favorite weapon: Prayer
ilovechrist Posted September 5, 2004 Posted September 5, 2004 i'm adding to mine, but i can't edit it, so i'm redoing mine. Gender: i'm of the male species Age: 16 Height: 6'0 Location: Horse Shoe, NC Birthday: 6/28/88 Race: yo soy blanco Hobbies: Music.. (solo pianist and band), any sport you name it i'll play it... Squires, Scouts... i keep myself busy trying to do many things. Favorite Food: anything with ground meat Favorite Drink: um... cream soda Favorite Weapons: Rosary.. Rosary ring... lil booklet of prayers.. Weight: 147 lbs. Brief History: i'm a black-wannabe, writing songs for Christ... and my goal as a teen is to be all of a daredevil i can be and make other people happy
White Knight Posted September 5, 2004 Posted September 5, 2004 All very histarical and cool information about everyone lol. Jokes are funny, yet the point is there, I like this thread, alot. Very humorous.
rachael Posted September 5, 2004 Posted September 5, 2004 [quote name='MorphRC' date='Sep 3 2004, 01:11 AM'] all the females are coming outta the wood work. [/quote] your point being?
VeraMaria Posted September 6, 2004 Posted September 6, 2004 Gender: you guess Age: 15 (dying to be 16) Height: 5'8 Location: Miami, FL Birthday: 11/19/88 Race: No comment.
rachael Posted September 7, 2004 Posted September 7, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Sep 6 2004, 12:03 AM'] Age: 15 (dying to be 16) Birthday: 11/19/88 [/quote] almost there! -_-
VeraMaria Posted September 7, 2004 Posted September 7, 2004 Yep rachael! Just curious...why do you usually use these two emoticons: -_- and jk!
Sammy Blaze Posted September 7, 2004 Posted September 7, 2004 Sex: Not until I'm married Age: 19 (still a creepy alien!) Height: 5'8 Location: Middle of Nowhere, Texas Berfday: 5/12/85 Race: Child of God, a little more tan than some but not as much as others Favorite Food: homemade Mexican, yeah buddy! Favorite Drink: Watermelon-Pineapple Frescas Favorite Weapons: I have mad numchuck skills haha Pax ~S.
LiL Kat Said Posted September 7, 2004 Posted September 7, 2004 i'm a person with a nose, 2 eyes.......and get this i have fingers and toes too!! haha *cough* texas rox *cough* *cough* midland texas rox *cough*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now