theculturewarrior Posted September 7, 2004 Posted September 7, 2004 I'm lonely...would somebody like to be my internet fiancee?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 7, 2004 Posted September 7, 2004 I would, but I don't think you want me. Come to think of it, I don't think I want you, either. Put an ad in Ave Maria Singles.
homeschoolmom Posted September 7, 2004 Posted September 7, 2004 Uh... noooooo..... but I'll be your internet landlady. Hey, keep it down in there!!!! I run a nice reputable place here!!! :angry: and don't open that closet door!
Sojourner Posted September 7, 2004 Posted September 7, 2004 You don't need a fiance ... you just need a friend. I'll be your friend.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 7, 2004 Posted September 7, 2004 [quote name='Theoketos' date='Sep 7 2004, 01:16 PM'] The way to heaven is through suffering! [/quote] Are trying to translate my title? It's slightly off...
theculturewarrior Posted September 7, 2004 Author Posted September 7, 2004 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 7 2004, 12:14 PM'] You don't need a fiance ... you just need a friend. I'll be your friend. [/quote] Accepto! Cuando esta la boda? JK! Thanks! That's the sweetest thing I've heard since...since...Raph told me he knows I don't really date my cousins. (Or was I just imagining that?) The Way to Heaven is the Via Dolorosa?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 7, 2004 Posted September 7, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Sep 7 2004, 01:56 PM'] The Way to Heaven is the Via Dolorosa? [/quote] Yep. It could be translated slightly differently, but I like it as a direct reference to the actual Via Dolorosa.
littleflower+JMJ Posted September 7, 2004 Posted September 7, 2004 im always up for a game of checkers! lol
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 7, 2004 Posted September 7, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Sep 7 2004, 02:02 PM'] im always up for a game of checkers! lol [/quote] I thought you two were broken up!
littleflower+JMJ Posted September 7, 2004 Posted September 7, 2004 friends can play checkers can't they? *starts singing* [i]alllllll my ex's live in Texas....[/i]
AfroNova No Limit Soldier Posted September 7, 2004 Posted September 7, 2004 Fall in love with Mary. She's perfect.
VeraMaria Posted September 7, 2004 Posted September 7, 2004 I'll be your little sis Tu hermanita :tiphat:
theculturewarrior Posted September 8, 2004 Author Posted September 8, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Sep 7 2004, 05:16 PM'] I'll be your little sis Tu hermanita :tiphat: [/quote] How come I didn't see this until today? I accept! Now those jerky preppy boys better watch out! :angry:
theculturewarrior Posted September 8, 2004 Author Posted September 8, 2004 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Sep 8 2004, 08:40 AM'] I'll be your enemy again TCW, if you want? [/quote] That's okay. I want peace with all my [b]Crazy Boys![/b] :hearts:
geetarplayer Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 Hey teeceedub! *eats a sponge* Want some? -Mark
theculturewarrior Posted September 8, 2004 Author Posted September 8, 2004 Sorry, Mark...I have to put a check on my insanity. I have a little sister now and I don't want her scandalized. P.S. Phazzan, forget I even said anything. Just remember...I'm watching out for Vera now cause she's my little sis! :angry:
Paladin D Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 I'm a good lookin, Scout trooper stationed on Yavin IV...
theculturewarrior Posted September 8, 2004 Author Posted September 8, 2004 Sorry Paladin...Ladies only!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now