geetarplayer Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Sep 8 2004, 11:33 AM'] I have a little sister now and I don't want her scandalized. P.S. Phazzan, forget I even said anything. Just remember...I'm watching out for Vera now cause she's my little sis! :angry: [/quote] Gee, I guess that makes us brothers! -Mark
theculturewarrior Posted September 8, 2004 Author Posted September 8, 2004 Our house...in the middle of our street!
CreepyCrawler Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 hey i'm single. having a boyfriend would be a good excuse to turn guys down w/o hurting their feelings. still taking apps?
theculturewarrior Posted September 8, 2004 Author Posted September 8, 2004 [quote name='CreepyCrawler' date='Sep 8 2004, 04:25 PM'] hey i'm single. having a boyfriend would be a good excuse to turn guys down w/o hurting their feelings. still taking apps? [/quote] We're already engaged! Or did you forget?
Sojourner Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Sep 8 2004, 04:26 PM'] We're already engaged! Or did you forget? [/quote]
VeraMaria Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Sep 8 2004, 11:33 AM'] Sorry, Mark...I have to put a check on my insanity. I have a little sister now and I don't want her scandalized. P.S. Phazzan, forget I even said anything. Just remember...I'm watching out for Vera now cause she's my little sis! :angry: [/quote] Yeah....gotta set an example, don't ya Justin Ay...mi hermanito es un poquito but you gotta love him! Just remember to keep me up to date on your 12895673940 novias
Sojourner Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Sep 8 2004, 04:32 PM'] Just remember to keep me up to date on your 12895673940 novias [/quote] Make that 12895673939. :angry:
VeraMaria Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 8 2004, 06:28 PM'] [/quote] That was just horrible Justin :angry: just one day after the love poems Don't worry Sojourner, I'm his little sister, I can still beat him up
theculturewarrior Posted September 8, 2004 Author Posted September 8, 2004 Creepy... Oh yeah! *Goes through rolodex...* I broke up with you.
voiciblanche Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 -sniff- Hey, TCW, could I be your little sister, too? -sniff- Please?
Sojourner Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Sep 8 2004, 04:39 PM'] That was just horrible Justin :angry: just one day after the love poems Don't worry Sojourner, I'm his little sister, I can still beat him up [/quote] Thanks, Vera. You're a true friend. :wub: unlike TCW :angry:
theculturewarrior Posted September 8, 2004 Author Posted September 8, 2004 If it helps you can phlog me Soj.
theculturewarrior Posted September 8, 2004 Author Posted September 8, 2004 I'm not flirting with you. :angry: :angry: :hearts: HEY! :angry: stop that!
Sojourner Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 Hey, I can :wub: you without flirting with you. I :wub: lots of people that I don't flirt with.
theculturewarrior Posted September 8, 2004 Author Posted September 8, 2004 STOP THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: STOP IT. :angry:
Sojourner Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Sep 8 2004, 05:05 PM'] STOP THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: STOP IT. :angry: [/quote] :wub: :hearts: :wub: :hearts: :wub: :hearts: :wub: :hearts: :wub: :hearts: :wub: :hearts: :wub: :hearts: :wub: :hearts:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now