An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dear Ayed,

Cure of Ars

Thanks for you reply.

I would like to say thank you for being a member of Islam--Islam is an arabic word means “absolute submission to only single Deity--God”

I don’t know if I am a member of Islam. I try to submit to the single Deity God. But I do not believe that Mohammed is Allah’s prophet. I believe this because I believe that Jesus was the fulfillment of all the prophets and he revealed all that can be humanly known about God. This is because God became man in Jesus. How he did this is a mystery but God can do anything because he is all-powerful. God did not stop being God when be became man. God did not stop being one when be became man. The most important attribute of God, for the Christian, is that God is love. (“Whoever is without love does not know God, for God is love.” 1 John 4:8) This is why he became man. Because he totally loves us and has totally given Himself to us. We have an amesome God. God became man so that He could reveal who He is and reunite us to Him. He did this so that we would no longer be slaves but members of his family. By doing this God concurred death that came through man’s sin.

Ayed where are you from?

Are there more names for Allah than the 99 given? How about the Hebrew name of God like Yahweh?

Do Moslems believe that Allah is love?

Do Moslems believe that Allah inspires the Old Testament and New Testament?

The 99 names of Allah that you gave are cool. I find no fault in them. Thanks for giving them.

Allah bless

Edited by Cure of Ars

Individual Attributes

Those are the attributes that are fixed constituents of Allah, constant parts of His very being. They include knowledge, life, power, hearing, seeing, the face, the hands, speech, sovereignty, majesty, exaltation, self sufficiency, mercy and wisdom.

as Cure of Ars asked, do Muslims believe that Allah is Love?

is love one of these attributes?

if so, what was there to love before He created anything?

as Cure of Ars asked, do Muslims believe that Allah is Love?

is love one of these attributes?

if so, what was there to love before He created anything?

Your stilling my thunder man. :)

Cure of Ars

sorry for being late,

Cure of ars:"Ayed where are you from?

Ayed: I am from Saudi Arabia, Riyadh

your question is one of the dangerous red lines that I will not answer .

you may ask me "Why" I say:

Allah commands us in the holy Qur'an:

O you who believe! Ask not about things which, if made plain to you, may cause you trouble But if you ask about them while the Qur'ân is being revealed, they will be made plain to you Allâh has forgiven that, and Allâh is Oft­Forgiving, Most Forbearing>>>Before you, a community asked such questions, then on that account they became disbelievers(Al-ma'idah --Table , 5:101~102)

It’s an important question. It is the Good News of God.

For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him might not perish but might have eternal life. (John 3:16)

As the Father loves me, so I also love you. Remain in my love.

If you keep my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and remain in his love. "I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and your joy may be complete. This is my commandment: love one another as I love you. No one has greater love than this, to lay down one's life for one's friends.

You are my friends if you do what I command you. I no longer call you slaves, because a slave does not know what his master is doing. I have called you friends, because I have told you everything I have heard from my Father. (John 15:9-15)

What would happen to me if I tried to bring people to Christ in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh?

In the name of Allah , the Most Compassionate m the Most merciful

Thank you all ,

1-Cmotherofpirl :So asking questions is forbidden?

>>>Ayed: I did not say so. We, muslims, abide by Allah’s instructions through the holy Qur’an and prophet’s teachings , Muhammad. Again, I say, your question is one of the red lines I cannot debate farther. So, I stop here on this question.

We do really know that:

>Allah loves people who worship Him only as a single Deity, and believe in His prophets from Adam up to Muhammad ,

>He loves the good-doers,

>He loves those who turn unto Him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves (by taking a bath and cleaning and washing thoroughly their private parts, bodies, for their prayers, etc)

>He loves pious people , and more than what I have mentioned here.

If you just read the nobel Qur’an, you will find out verses talk of how Allah loves .

Cure of Ars :

Ayed : Jail , :)

Thank you so very much

Please do not forget that I am busy and from now and then , I respond to your questions. Please be patient with me.

Ayed , :)

Ayed4all@hotmail.com

Jail  :)

Does this include three meals and a bed? :D

Just wondering in case you invite me over for dinner or somthing. :ph34r:

What would happen to you if you became a Christian in Saudi Arabia?

God bless