Sojourner Posted September 7, 2004 Posted September 7, 2004 Mi querido TCW, te amo mucho ... Amo los brazos fuertes, Los ojos como diamantes Amo tu pelo de oro, que cubre una cabeza el mas fino del mundo Y amo tu corazon hermoso... Te amo, mas de algun Claritin Mas del sol y de la luna (pero, no mas de Jesus) Pero haces mi corazon brillante con amor. Mi amado, mi amigo, mi querido ... Te amo.
Sammy Blaze Posted September 7, 2004 Posted September 7, 2004 whoa haha *quietly backs out of thread* ~S.
VeraMaria Posted September 7, 2004 Posted September 7, 2004 yeah, sammy blaze...i think we should leave this private thread alone *tiptoes out quietly* :hide:
theculturewarrior Posted September 7, 2004 Posted September 7, 2004 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 7 2004, 04:49 PM'] Mi querido TCW, te amo mucho ... Amo los brazos fuertes, Los ojos como diamantes Amo tu pelo de oro, que cubre una cabeza el mas fino del mundo Y amo tu corazon hermoso... Te amo, mas de algun Claritin Mas del sol y de la luna (pero, no mas de Jesus) Pero haces mi corazon brillante con amor. Mi amado, mi amigo, mi querido ... Te amo. [/quote] brazos fuertes? Aperece que no me conoces! Pero accepto! Y te voy a hablar despues de comer y cortar la pelote. (Te amo mas que comida, y mucho mas que cortar la pelote...es solo que tengo miedo de mi glucoso, y la pelote esta mas arriba que mi cabeza...quiza debo tragar.)
theculturewarrior Posted September 7, 2004 Posted September 7, 2004 Querida Soj, Te amo mas que amor, Te quiero mas que querer. Todas tus palabras son dulces Queden de mi lengua como los besos de las ninfas, que bailan por mi miento cuando miras en mis ojos. Tus labias son rojas, como el sol surgiendo, como mi corazon surgiendo, lleno de amor por ti. :wub:
J.R.D Posted September 7, 2004 Posted September 7, 2004 woa dude she's got mad love for ya lol..... dnt break her heart now!!! lol
J.R.D Posted September 7, 2004 Posted September 7, 2004 woa hes got mad love for her too lol ..... so i gusse there wont be no heart breaking right now !!!! lol
VeraMaria Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 Marco; Estan un poco locos <<< <<< comprendes?
the_rev Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 I don't know how to speak, write or read spanish, I'm in Clase Espanol Dos. In this clase we are using the text book we had in Spanish One. Today in Spanish Two class we reviewd Subject Pronouns, Yo, tu, usted, etc. I did my geometry homework, so I could use my sixth hour study hall not doing Geometry. I just felt is was the best use of time. And Mrs. Johnson didn't care becasue I'm her pet, and she knew I knew the stuff she was teaching. Ok I'm done complaining.
the_rev Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 [quote name='Sojourner' date='Sep 7 2004, 04:49 PM'] Mi querido TCW, te amo mucho ... Amo los brazos fuertes, Los ojos como diamantes Amo tu pelo de oro, que cubre una cabeza el mas fino del mundo Y amo tu corazon hermoso... Te amo, mas de algun Claritin Mas del sol y de la luna (pero, no mas de Jesus) Pero haces mi corazon brillante con amor. Mi amado, mi amigo, mi querido ... Te amo. [/quote] Translation from my homeowork site, Freetranslation.com My dear one TCW, I love you a lot.. I love the strong arms, The eyes as diamonds I Love your hair of gold, that covers a head the but fine of the world AND master your corazon beautiful.. I love you, but of algun Claritin But of the sun and of the moon (but, not but of Jesus) But you do my corazon brilliant with love. My beloved one, my friend, my dear one.. I love you.
the_rev Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Sep 7 2004, 06:43 PM'] Querida Soj, Te amo mas que amor, Te quiero mas que querer. Todas tus palabras son dulces Queden de mi lengua como los besos de las ninfas, que bailan por mi miento cuando miras en mis ojos. Tus labias son rojas, como el sol surgiendo, como mi corazon surgiendo, lleno de amor por ti. :wub: [/quote] Translation: Dear Soj, I love you but that love, I want You but that to want. All your words are candies Remain of my tongue as the kisses of the ninfas, that dance for my I lie when you look in my eyes. Your eloquences are red, as the sun arising, as my corazon arising, full of love by you.
the_rev Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Sep 7 2004, 06:22 PM'] brazos fuertes? Aperece que no me conoces! Pero accepto! Y te voy a hablar despues de comer y cortar la pelote. (Te amo mas que comida, y mucho mas que cortar la pelote...es solo que tengo miedo de mi glucoso, y la pelote esta mas arriba que mi cabeza...quiza debo tragar.) [/quote] Translation: Strong arms? Aperece that me do not you know! But accepto! And I am going to speak you despues to eat and to cut the pelote. (I love you but that food, and a lot but that to cut the pelote. ..es alone that I am afraid my glucoso, and the pelote this but up that my head. ..quiza should swallow.)
the_rev Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 [quote name='VoloHumilisEsse' date='Sep 7 2004, 06:23 PM'] yo quiero taco bell for realz [/quote] Translation: I want taco bell for realz
the_rev Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Sep 7 2004, 07:42 PM'] Marco; Estan un poco locos <<< <<< comprendes? [/quote] Translation: Are a little lunatics
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now