White Knight Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 Any captions, Links, interviews, Catchphrases, or anything on this movie? Because I'm uttlerly cluest to what this movies about.
DemonSlayer Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 It's just about this weird kid who goes to high school.
DemonSlayer Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 You can just go to the website, to see some clips from the movie.
Paladin D Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 By the trailer, it's not a film I would probally like to see.
cathoholic Posted September 17, 2004 Author Posted September 17, 2004 How dare you... ...shoot the energyzer bunny :angry:
dUSt Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 This movie is already in my top ten list for one of the best movies ever made. It's rated PG. How often is a movie rated PG anymore? It's clean and extremely funny--and extremely addictive--and most of all, extremely sweeeet.
Oik Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 The movie can't be judged by the trailers. It's not even a movie...It's a slegehammer.
FiZzGiG Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 Definitely!! The movie was flippin awesome. ~Kerry~
cathoholic Posted September 20, 2004 Author Posted September 20, 2004 Update on votepedro.com: It's still not up and running, when oh when will it open, will it have all the sweet hook-ups? What do you expect from this promising website?... games? if dust is reading this, does thou have anything to say to those who eagerly await it's inauguration.
White Knight Posted September 20, 2004 Posted September 20, 2004 I still dont know anything about this film.. lol.
DemonSlayer Posted September 21, 2004 Posted September 21, 2004 Then don't just rely on these boards to find out about it...go read other websites(e.g. reviews or the official website).
cathoholic Posted September 22, 2004 Author Posted September 22, 2004 (edited) "Heck yes you should"... although no review or even the trailer do it justice. You have to see this movie Edited September 22, 2004 by cathoholic
cathoholic Posted September 28, 2004 Author Posted September 28, 2004 OK you people really have to start whatching this movie, this thread is dying here... I mean the don't buy any matrix movies one was a joke and look at it. My efforts in destroying it have failed just as bad as the ones in keeping this one alive... maybe if I... you shall hear from me soon
dUSt Posted September 28, 2004 Posted September 28, 2004 We're gonna do whatever we feel like, what do you think!? GOSH!!!
cathoholic Posted October 1, 2004 Author Posted October 1, 2004 (edited) It smells of elderberries, someone should just delete this phorum. Nobody has seen the movie and it doesn't even have a good plot. It's just a nerdy kid and his equally but different nerdy mexican friend :angry: Oh, I can't do this... I'll support this movie and keep this thread alive, what do you think!... I've been practicing my dance moves Edited October 1, 2004 by cathoholic
White Knight Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 My Last post on this thread, does the guy have an afro in this movie? I think Ive seen some previews of it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now