cathoholic Posted October 17, 2004 Author Posted October 17, 2004 (edited) Pedro offers you his protection Edited October 17, 2004 by cathoholic
cathoholic Posted November 10, 2004 Author Posted November 10, 2004 I know this thread is long overdue for a post so... what is up with votepedro.com?! does anyone even remember how totally awesome this movie is? On a poster I saw "He's out to prove he's got nothing to prove" If this thread goes down again will a moderator please pull the switch, I had a good laugh, but if you liked the movie I say keep it alive
traichuoi Posted November 10, 2004 Posted November 10, 2004 [quote name='point5' date='Oct 7 2004, 12:21 AM'] the scene after the credits is killer...especially kip's song "Always and Forever......IIII Love Technology....." [/quote] Why do you love me? Why do you need me? Always and forever... We met in a chatroom, now our love can fully bloom... Sure the world wide web is great, but you, you make my salvivate... I love technology, but not as much as you, you see... But i STILL love technology... Always and forever. Our love is like a flock of doves, flying up to heaven above... always and forever, always and forever... Why do you need me? Why do you love me? Always and forever...
DemonSlayer Posted November 10, 2004 Posted November 10, 2004 I'm gonna watch Napoleon Dynamite in the next two weeks.
point5 Posted November 10, 2004 Posted November 10, 2004 re you drinking 1% because you think your fat cause your not you could be drinking whole if you wanted to
dUSt Posted November 10, 2004 Posted November 10, 2004 Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
cathoholic Posted November 11, 2004 Author Posted November 11, 2004 [quote]why dont you come down here and try it [/quote] Napoleon- What?
marielapin Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 but my lips hurt! trai, I can't believe you remembered that whole song. that is so awesome.
point5 Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 will you bring me my chapstick Ask the nurse Napolean...she has like 5 sticks Grosss!!!!!!
melporcristo Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 ahh yes this movie. Well way to represent the Idahomies :-D Yup I am an Idahomie , I live about 30 min. away from where the movie was taken. And yup sadly our lives really are pretty similar to that .. talk about sad stuff La la la LOVE! Mel
traichuoi Posted November 12, 2004 Posted November 12, 2004 [quote name='marielapin' date='Nov 11 2004, 10:57 PM'] but my lips hurt! trai, I can't believe you remembered that whole song. that is so awesome. [/quote] i've seen the movie so many times... i can't tell you how many times though, you guys will think less of me...
cathoholic Posted November 25, 2004 Author Posted November 25, 2004 [quote name='traichuoi' date='Nov 12 2004, 04:26 PM'] i've seen the movie so many times... i can't tell you how many times though, you guys will think less of me... [/quote] No we wouldn't
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now