Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Political Correctness


Recommended Posts

Posted

you were fine.

political correctness is just dumb

Posted

[quote name='BeenaBobba' date='Sep 14 2004, 11:01 PM'] I've never understood radical feminism. I'm an intelligent woman (not to sound vain), and I could probably do well on the career path. To me, though, I'd much rather be a good wife and mother. It's just more important to me. My mom stayed at home with my brother and I, and I loved it. People would always ask her what she did for a living. She'd answer that she stays home raising two children. She's said that a lot of people would look down on her for that, and that annoys me. What's so trivial and unimportant about raising children, the future generation? It's one of the most important jobs! It seems to me that many women are realizing this nowadays, and it also seems that more women are staying home with their children.

God bless,

Jen [/quote]
i think that is partly why the divorce is so high. people just don't take the sanctity of marriage seriously. i really think that is one product of radical feminism.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...