geo Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 Isa 35:4 - Say to those with anxious heart, "Take courage, fear not. Behold, your God will come with vengeance; The recompense of God will come, But He will save you." In the end, we all answer for our actions. I pray for him - and for me for wanting to kick his ... :dead:
Donna Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 The Divine Praises [i]in reparation for blasphemy[/i] [color=purple]Blessed be God Blessed be His holy name Blessed be Jesus Christ, true God and true Man Blessed be the name of Jesus [b]Blessed be His most Sacred Heart[/b] Blessed be His most Precious Blood Blessed be Jesus Christ in the most Holy Sacrament of the Altar Bledded be the Holy Ghost, the Paraclete Blessed be the great Mother of God, Mary Most Holy Blessed be her holy and Immaculate Conception Blessed be her glorious Assumption Blessed be the name of Mary, Virgin and Mother Blessed be St. Joseph, her most chaste spouse Blessed be God in His angels and in His saints.[/color]
DemonSlayer Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 Almost as dumb as that picture on front of that Brujeria CD.
XIX Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 (edited) [quote name='StColette' date='Sep 16 2004, 04:26 PM'] a world that has become completely immoral [/quote] ACK!!! People [i]please please please[/i] be careful! There is a fine line between condemning the act and condemning the person--or society as a whole. I fear that some people may be on the wrong side of that line. Edited September 17, 2004 by XIX
reelguy227 Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 Lets put it this way ,I whole heartedly agree with all of you ,BOO CLINTON ,HE smells of elderberries !!!!!!
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 This isn't this first tempering with images of the Sacred Heart. There is also the Sacred Heart of "Elvis"... :shudder: All this makes me sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad... Here is the unholy picture: [img]http://www.pollanz.com/sacred_heart_of_elvis.small.gif[/img] Blasphemy!
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 I just found the "Virgin" Marilyn... eck... [img]http://www.mundoblaineo.com/photoshop%20gallery/images/virg-marilyn.jpg[/img] :angry: :irate:
Scofizzle Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 That's it i'm sick of it.......it'll have to be a Scott F. vs. Scott Richter battle to the death.....can somebody please find us a venue....cuz im just gunna have to take this guy out..... I need a fight promoter....... also anyone else who agrees with disgracing our sacred iamges and other things.....they can jopin the fight too....i will win
MC Just Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 [quote name='XIX' date='Sep 17 2004, 06:36 AM'] ACK!!! People [i]please please please[/i] be careful! There is a fine line between condemning the act and condemning the person--or society as a whole. I fear that some people may be on the wrong side of that line. [/quote] What do you mean ? this is an outrage!! Charity demands correction, because we protest evil it doesnt mean we are stepping over the line!!
StColette Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 [quote name='XIX' date='Sep 17 2004, 06:36 AM'] ACK!!! People [i]please please please[/i] be careful! There is a fine line between condemning the act and condemning the person--or society as a whole. I fear that some people may be on the wrong side of that line. [/quote] You can see with your own eyes that the world has become very immoral just look on TV or in the newspaper. Not everyone in the world is immoral and I in no way implied that. I merely implied that the world in which we live in has begun to completely ignore morals all together. LD plainly asked what kind of world we live in and what I said is completely right, we do live in an immoral world and it's our jobs as Catholics to change it.
MC Just Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 as for Societies, the bible says the devil is the prince of this world and many societies, prove that.. Esp. America.
CreepyCrawler Posted September 17, 2004 Posted September 17, 2004 [quote name='Scofizzle' date='Sep 17 2004, 12:08 PM'] scofizzle, i LOVE that sig. is it a bumper sticker? where can i buy one?! [/quote] scofizzle, i LOVE that sig. is it a bumper sticker? where can i buy one?!
voiciblanche Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 Guys, one note about this - A lot of us are freaking out because it's Bill Clinton, but that's not really the point. As a few people have pointed out before, no one's picture should be displayed like that. Not a PMer, not a theologian, not the Pope... no one except our precious Jesus Himself... let's remember that rather than saying, "AAAAH BILL CLINTON HE'S SO UGLY AND I HATE HIM!!!" Just $.02.
phatcatholic Posted September 18, 2004 Author Posted September 18, 2004 [quote name='J.R.D' date='Sep 17 2004, 08:36 PM'] I like Mr. Bill Clinton [/quote] r u serious?
musturde Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 i remember when I was 6 our school was having some election , some kids vote thingy. I remember some girl from Britain saying, " Joe, vote for Bill Clinton, he's British and very polite."... I forgot what I voted for but the whole point of this story was to show that even at 6 I had a way with ze ladiez.
musturde Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 i remember when I was 6 our school was having some election , some kids vote thingy. I remember some girl from Britain saying, " Joe, vote for Bill Clinton, he's British and very polite."... I forgot what I voted for but the whole point of this story was to show that even at 6 I had a way with ze ladiez.
luciana Posted September 19, 2004 Posted September 19, 2004 [quote name='CreepyCrawler' date='Sep 17 2004, 04:46 PM'] scofizzle, i LOVE that sig. is it a bumper sticker? where can i buy one?! [/quote] yes Creepy Crawler, it's on a bumper sticker, and on other printed articles sold by " Heritage House '76 " and I think AmericanLifeLeague. Everybody, e-mail the guy selling the blasphemous stuff. Ironmonk gave the address on the 1st page^^^^^
luciana Posted September 19, 2004 Posted September 19, 2004 (edited) [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Sep 16 2004, 05:54 PM'] I just emailed them.. I was speechless so I didn't say much. I actually hope they respond. We should report that site to something. American Family something or other and Catholic something or other.. does anyone know what I'm talking about? I forget what they are called but they are activist groups that can get people like that in trouble. Peace. [/quote] Like MCJust mentioned--The Catholic League [url="http://www.catholicleague.org/"]http://www.catholicleague.org/[/url] or American TFP (Tradition, Family, Property) which protects especially against blasphemy. [url="http://www.tfp.org/"]http://www.tfp.org/[/url] Edited September 19, 2004 by luciana
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now