Phazzan Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 Are you a Lame, Annoying and Worthless Time Wasting type person (i.e. us), or one of those hypocritical, humourless, boring Open Mic type people? You can't be both, either one or the other. Are you with us, or against us. Make a decision!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 Phazzan does not represent the LAWTW Phorum, its management, or its advertisers. All employees and their family members are prohibited from participation. Null and void in the states of Wyoming, Maine, and Hawaii.
DancesforLove Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 I'm one of you all the way phazzan, Lord knows I don't wanna be humorless and plus I can't hehe
Phazzan Posted September 18, 2004 Author Posted September 18, 2004 [quote name='DancesforLove' date='Sep 17 2004, 09:59 PM'] I'm one of you all the way phazzan, Lord knows I don't wanna be humorless and plus I can't hehe [/quote] Good girl!
Phazzan Posted September 18, 2004 Author Posted September 18, 2004 Anyone who says both is one of them because you can't be both, at least from our side.
shelly_freak Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 both, and i can be both because its all about balance
picchick Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 WHAT AM I????? I think that I am more for this side cuz I find it more fun.
Phazzan Posted September 18, 2004 Author Posted September 18, 2004 [quote name='shelly_freak' date='Sep 17 2004, 10:07 PM'] both, and i can be both because its all about balance [/quote] Definitely one of them.
Phazzan Posted September 18, 2004 Author Posted September 18, 2004 [quote name='shelly_freak' date='Sep 17 2004, 10:14 PM'] u obvioiusly dont know me very well [/quote] You told me all about yourself when we dated. You're crazy.
picchick Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 (edited) Edited September 18, 2004 by picchick
Phazzan Posted September 18, 2004 Author Posted September 18, 2004 [quote name='shelly_freak' date='Sep 17 2004, 10:18 PM'] shove it phazzan [/quote] That's what you said to me when I broke up with you, but you came crying back didn't you. Yes you did, crying back all the way to Phazzan. It's over Shell, it was good, but it's over. I'm sorry.
picchick Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 *graps whistle* O.k. guys. I think that this conversation should end now before it ends up getting mean, hurtful and the thread closed. Got it??? Don't make me pull out my seriousness on you two.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now