shelly_freak Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 But Phazz I miss you, I can't survive without you. I thought you loved me back, I thought we were gonna :married: and have :newlyweds:
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 [quote name='picchick' date='Sep 17 2004, 11:25 PM'] *graps whistle* O.k. guys. I think that this conversation should end now before it ends up getting mean, hurtful and the thread closed. Got it??? Don't make me pull out my seriousness on you two. [/quote] I was just thinking... I'm going to close the thread if this keeps going.
Phazzan Posted September 18, 2004 Author Posted September 18, 2004 [quote name='picchick' date='Sep 17 2004, 10:25 PM'] *graps whistle* O.k. guys. I think that this conversation should end now before it ends up getting mean, hurtful and the thread closed. Got it??? Don't make me pull out my seriousness on you two. [/quote] I can understand why she's hurt, but I don't know why she has to take it out on me. I agree, this might get nasty, so I'll stop. Shelly, I'm sorry. I hope we can still be friends, but nothing more.
Phazzan Posted September 18, 2004 Author Posted September 18, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Sep 17 2004, 10:26 PM'] I was just thinking... I'm going to close the thread if this keeps going. [/quote] Don't be silly. What do you think these boards are for? Grow up... stoopid head! :angry:
picchick Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 Thanks for understanding, Phazzan. Hey Micah, can help mod the site with out being official by pulling out my whistle???
shelly_freak Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 Ok *sniffle* I'll agree to that, friends *offers outstreached hand to Phazzan*
Phazzan Posted September 18, 2004 Author Posted September 18, 2004 [quote name='shelly_freak' date='Sep 17 2004, 10:29 PM'] Ok *sniffle* I'll agree to that, friends *offers outstreached hand to Phazzan* [/quote] :slap:
shelly_freak Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Sep 17 2004, 10:31 PM'] :slap: [/quote] no, I try not to get violent, slapping is for sissies and gay guys
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 [quote name='picchick' date='Sep 17 2004, 11:28 PM'] Thanks for understanding, Phazzan. Hey Micah, can help mod the site with out being official by pulling out my whistle??? [/quote] Everyone can. That's what the Report button is for.
homeschoolmom Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 See, if you close the thread too soon, people can't make up...
Phazzan Posted September 18, 2004 Author Posted September 18, 2004 [quote name='shelly_freak' date='Sep 17 2004, 10:32 PM'] no, I try not to get violent, slapping is for sissies and gay guys [/quote] Then why did you slap me? Are you gay??? AhEahaHAEahEhaEHAE
shelly_freak Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 [quote name='Phazzan' date='Sep 17 2004, 10:35 PM'] Then why did you slap me? Are you gay??? AhEahaHAEahEhaEHAE [/quote] well i do like men
J.R.D Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 Hes what????????????...... GAY ..... so am i .... Gay=Happy
shelly_freak Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 [quote name='J.R.D' date='Sep 17 2004, 10:38 PM'] Hes what????????????...... GAY ..... so am i .... [/quote] you called me a he
Phazzan Posted September 18, 2004 Author Posted September 18, 2004 [quote name='shelly_freak' date='Sep 17 2004, 10:40 PM'] you called me a he [/quote] Here, ave some flowers!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 18, 2004 Posted September 18, 2004 [quote name='picchick' date='Sep 17 2004, 11:34 PM'] Oh, I wanted to use my whistle!! [/quote] Ah...you can whistle too...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now