Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Do you get that tingly feeling that comes from deep down?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Often, more often in church or while I'm listening to moving music, I get this 'Soul Shiver' that seems to come from the soul, or from God. It's kind of comforting and gets me to turn my thoughts to God. I was just wondering how many people get this and what your thoughts are on it.

lifeteenchick527
Posted

ya ive had that before, most of the time its when iam at church....but its happened other places too

Posted

Absolutely...it is the best feeling in the world. You can just feel the power of God and stand in complete awe.

TrinityAddiction
Posted

Yes, I get it, and I love it- I get it in mass when I've really gotten into it- but especially right after confession.

Posted

Happen in Church during the singing mostly, but happen when I pray before I sleep.

I break down in adoration though... crying and all... but this happens only when I am alone in adoration.

God bless,

Mikey

Posted

Yes...... esp as I am walking up to take Communion, or taking it. Sometimes tears come to my eyes............ the crying part can be embarrassing so I try to hide it.

franciscanheart
Posted

totally..... by which i mean yes

Posted

It's interesting. I didn't expect a unanimous response, though I expected a lot of people to say yes. It's interesting how different people get them at different times. I get them while listening to music more than at church, but I'm a very musical person. I wonder where it really comes from?

Posted

Is it as fascinating to everyone or is it just me?

Posted

I don't think so...

Posted

Yes I get them when I ponder on the mystery of the most Blessed Trinity . * spine tingles * . God Rocks doesnt he .!!!!!

God Bless,
Ricky.

Posted (edited)

I get it quite a bit. My favorite though is when it actually comes during a time of temptation, I usually think of it as God showing me what it is I really need to do or be thinking about! :)

Edited by WillT
Posted

It happens more when I am sad...very surreal feeling. I wouldn't trade the cross of sorrow for the world.

Our Lady of Sorrows, Pray for us! They who sow with tears shall reap rejoicing!

Posted

[quote name='FutureSoror' date='Sep 19 2004, 09:23 PM'] It's interesting. I didn't expect a unanimous response, though I expected a lot of people to say yes. It's interesting how different people get them at different times. I get them while listening to music more than at church, but I'm a very musical person. I wonder where it really comes from? [/quote]
The Holy Ghost!

Posted

I get them sometimes, mostly at Mass.

Posted

Holy Shivers Batman! :o

Posted

I blieve the epicenter would be in Rome...hehe

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...