picchick Posted September 25, 2004 Posted September 25, 2004 hmmm I don't know if this is right. Let me know if I missed anyone!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 25, 2004 Posted September 25, 2004 Just because no one wanted to date me...
rachael Posted September 25, 2004 Posted September 25, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Sep 24 2004, 10:16 PM'] Just because no one wanted to date me... [/quote]
shelly_freak Posted September 25, 2004 Posted September 25, 2004 aww Raph, my vote would go to you if you were on the poll
picchick Posted September 25, 2004 Author Posted September 25, 2004 GEE WHIZ!!!! WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE NOMINATIONS COME IN???? Way to make me feel great on this carppy week guys.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 25, 2004 Posted September 25, 2004 [quote name='picchick' date='Sep 24 2004, 09:48 PM'] GEE WHIZ!!!! WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE NOMINATIONS COME IN???? Way to make me feel great on this carppy week guys. [/quote] Awww It's okay. We love you.
picchick Posted September 25, 2004 Author Posted September 25, 2004 If you want to add yourself and Shelly to the thing go ahead.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 25, 2004 Posted September 25, 2004 [quote name='picchick' date='Sep 24 2004, 09:51 PM'] If you want to add yourself and Shelly to the thing go ahead. [/quote] I'm pretty sure Shelly's a girl...
picchick Posted September 25, 2004 Author Posted September 25, 2004 (edited) I know that Shelly is a girl. Then add her to the queen one. Edited September 25, 2004 by picchick
picchick Posted September 25, 2004 Author Posted September 25, 2004 oh well he goes with TCW And VOTE FOR HIM EVERYONE!!!
picchick Posted September 25, 2004 Author Posted September 25, 2004 YEH TCW!!!! WAY TO PULL AHEAD!!!!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 25, 2004 Posted September 25, 2004 I only have one vote? Fine, don't vote for the troll.
Recommended Posts