picchick Posted September 26, 2004 Author Posted September 26, 2004 I don't plan on it. :angry: I voted for TCW
ilovechrist Posted September 26, 2004 Posted September 26, 2004 ILC in the house! even though she separated my name out so it looks like it went through Microsoft Word first.. everybody knows to vote for that one
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 26, 2004 Posted September 26, 2004 How did I bump to three votes?! I'm not yet, but at least I'm not .
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 26, 2004 Posted September 26, 2004 [quote name='ilovechrist' date='Sep 25 2004, 10:06 PM'] at least you're not one-eyed? [/quote] All right, smart alec, that's enough from you! Get in your cage!
picchick Posted September 26, 2004 Author Posted September 26, 2004 is your name not suppose to be separated out? I though it was. STOP PICKING ON ME EVERYONE!!!! IT IS NOT PICK ON MEG TIME!!!!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted September 26, 2004 Posted September 26, 2004 [quote name='picchick' date='Sep 25 2004, 10:53 PM'] is your name not suppose to be separated out? I though it was. STOP PICKING ON ME EVERYONE!!!! IT IS NOT PICK ON MEG TIME!!!! [/quote] Want me to change it for you?
picchick Posted September 26, 2004 Author Posted September 26, 2004 yeh, i guess that would be best. Thanks, Micah!!
rachael Posted September 26, 2004 Posted September 26, 2004 [quote name='Kaeldra' date='Sep 25 2004, 06:14 PM'] I voted for ILC [/quote] *hug*
Guest T-Bone Posted September 26, 2004 Posted September 26, 2004 Nobody loves me. Everyone hates me. I'm going to the garden to eat worms. Big fat hairy ones. Long thin skinny ones. Oooey gooey glooey worms! I didn't want to play your stupid game anyway.
picchick Posted September 26, 2004 Author Posted September 26, 2004 This is seriously ridiculous!! Where was everyone when they were suppose to be nominated before last week????? Now when the polls are compiled everyone is wanting their name up. I am sorry if your name is not up there and you want it up there. How was I suppose to know? Now instead I feel horrible because ppl wanted to be up there and they are not. It would be really stupid now to start adding names and more names to the poll. I know also that with this post ppl are going to say, "wow, Meg is a real jerk." Fine. It's been done before one more time isn't going to hurt me. Meg
*teen4Christ* Posted September 26, 2004 Posted September 26, 2004 oh. hey you tried I think thats cool
azaelia Posted September 26, 2004 Posted September 26, 2004 [quote name='picchick' date='Sep 26 2004, 09:55 AM'] This is seriously ridiculous!! Where was everyone when they were suppose to be nominated before last week????? Now when the polls are compiled everyone is wanting their name up. I am sorry if your name is not up there and you want it up there. How was I suppose to know? Now instead I feel horrible because ppl wanted to be up there and they are not. It would be really stupid now to start adding names and more names to the poll. I know also that with this post ppl are going to say, "wow, Meg is a real jerk." Fine. It's been done before one more time isn't going to hurt me. Meg [/quote] I :wub: you!!! :hearts:
ilovechrist Posted September 26, 2004 Posted September 26, 2004 [quote name='picchick' date='Sep 25 2004, 10:53 PM'] is your name not suppose to be separated out? I thought it was. [/quote] it's up to whoever makes the poll. i'm not complaining, i probably should've made my sn like that. and you gave people a deadline for the nominations. ignore anything else that is said. i'm sorry if i upset you...
theculturewarrior Posted September 26, 2004 Posted September 26, 2004 Vote for ILC pholks...these old bones can't handle this excitement.
rachael Posted September 27, 2004 Posted September 27, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Sep 26 2004, 05:38 PM'] Vote for ILC pholks...these old bones can't handle this excitement. [/quote] can you rep his date, too?
Recommended Posts