An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recent Happenings

mmmerf

1. I went for spiritual direction yesterday with Fr. Kermit. I feel I can say freely that he may be the ONLY Fr. Kermit in the world. If you know him, you know him and if you don't, you don't. Yes, that Father Kermit. He provided really, really good spiritual direction and I feel like a new man. Woo.

2. We went for the first ultrasound yesterday. My child appears completely healthy except for the fact that apparently you can see clear through him/her. But we'll get him/her some shirts that cover that right up. No problem there, Bizzle.

3. We call our unborn child 'Bizzle' which is short for 'Bizzle Bizzle Hunei' which I made up. Poor kid. If he/she can make it into this world without being named after one of the Sweathogs, he/she'll be doing well.

4. We have a new apartment, we move this weekend.

5. We have a new computer. An Imac G4 (no, not one of the super new ones, but a really good one, still) and the internet gets hooked up on thursday, so I'll be able to do this from home. Woo.

That is all. You may continue.

:tiphat:

Cheers,

Dave :)

[quote name='Raphael' date='Sep 28 2004, 02:34 PM'] You can see clear through your kid?

[/quote]
I can on the ultrasound.

I can only pray that he/she'll grow up to be a person of faith, integrity and opacity.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='mmmerf' date='Sep 28 2004, 01:52 PM'] I can only pray that he/she'll grow up to be a person of faith, integrity and opacity. [/quote]
:rotfl:

[quote name='mmmerf' date='Sep 28 2004, 11:32 AM'] 5. We have a new computer. An Imac G4 (no, not one of the super new ones, but a really good one, still) and the internet gets hooked up on thursday, so I'll be able to do this from home. Woo.
[/quote]
we just got the new G5 for work. it's beautiful! i hope you enjoy your new mac!

IcePrincessKRS

How very cool... we're boring we call the baby "The Baby"... we got to hear the heartbeat yesterday. Weeeeee! How far along is Mrs. Mmmerf? Make sure she doesn't move any of the heavy stuff, pregnant ladies are supposed to avoid that. When we moved a week before Adrienne was born I think the only thing I lifted was pillows... lol

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Sep 28 2004, 03:46 PM'] How very cool... we're boring we call the baby "The Baby"... we got to hear the heartbeat yesterday. Weeeeee! How far along is Mrs. Mmmerf? Make sure she doesn't move any of the heavy stuff, pregnant ladies are supposed to avoid that. When we moved a week before Adrienne was born I think the only thing I lifted was pillows... lol [/quote]
She's 4.5 months. Halfway there! We're being careful, and no, she lifts nothing heavy. Just my mood every time I see her... :wub:

[quote name='mmmerf' date='Sep 28 2004, 03:57 PM'] She's 4.5 months. Halfway there! We're being careful, and no, she lifts nothing heavy. Just my mood every time I see her... :wub:

Dave :) [/quote]
Awh...
I love sweetness and light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!