An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recent Happenings

mmmerf

That's awesome.

When I was pregnant we called the baby "squishy head"

I've no idea why.

Congrats on all the cool newness in your life. :hearts:

BullnaChinaShop

[quote name='mmmerf' date='Sep 29 2004, 07:49 AM'] I'm just gonna have to try not to let it stick. I have a feeling I'll be referring to him/her as Bizzle even when he/she graduates.

Dave :) [/quote]
I call our son Dominic something new everyday. Of course I slip in his real name every once in a while. ;)

Nicknames are just nutty around our house...poor Danielle never gets called by her real name.

Dani-girl
Danielley Bean
Beanie
Bean
Lelley Bean
Lelley
Stinkerdoodle Pie

everyday a new name!

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='mmmerf' date='Sep 29 2004, 08:49 AM'] I'm just gonna have to try not to let it stick. I have a feeling I'll be referring to him/her as Bizzle even when he/she graduates.

Dave :) [/quote]
My husband calls his younger sister Bunners..... he's called her that for years, she'll be graduating high school in the next year or two. lol

Our nicknames for Adrienne are more along the lines of "Stinker" "Stinker-bum" "Pickle" "Ladybug" or "Lady-love", the last one is something that only I say, though. We started off the first few months with everything like "Peanut" and "Pumpkin" and all the normal stuff everyone uses but that little collection is what we call her (aside from her name of course) now.

BullnaChinaShop

I've called Dominic everything from "Stinky" and "Lil Bud" to "Beefcake" and "Whopper Jr". I seem to come up with something new about every other day so I can't really remeber everything I have called him.

BullnaChinaShop

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Sep 29 2004, 01:40 PM'] lol I like "Whopper Jr."! [/quote]
Lauren's sister came up with that one.

littleflower+JMJ

ROFL whopper junior is soo hilarious! LOL and cute!

congratulations dave ! im so happy for you and your wife, prayers to your new and *growing* family!!

his going to ahve an awesoem dad!

God bless