An Old School Catholic Message Board

The I Love Pie And Rock Walls Thread!

Soldier4Him

[quote name='rbtobeck' date='Dec 20 2004, 11:13 PM']is there gonna be life teen mass at svdp on January 2?

i gotta know because if not i'll probly go to and stm mass[/quote]
as far as I know, there's lifeteen Mass. i haven't heard otherwise, and there's no news on the svdplifeteen website that says there isn't one

i could e-mail bob tho, and find out!

rach, from the looks of that face, you need a pie.

be like him > :snowman: and eat the pie!!

[quote name='FiZzGiG' date='Dec 20 2004, 11:58 PM']as far as I know, there's lifeteen Mass. i haven't heard otherwise, and there's no news on the svdplifeteen website that says there isn't one

i could e-mail bob tho, and find out!

rach, from the looks of that face, you need a pie.

be like him > :snowman:    and eat the pie!![/quote]
yea that would be great if you could email bob about it

i could see aaron again (isn't he getting married sometime soon), and i could see some of the svdp people i kno like Kat, Jaclyn, Wayne

and i could also tell more people to come because i'm sure of it (people i know that are probably coming so far are me, Lauren, Daniel, and the Muncy's)

thanks

AND YOU CAN MEET MEEEE!!

hehe...

we need some new faces as svdp! it'd be awesome if you came!!

and I just e-mailed bob. he's not very consistent with responses, but don't worry--after repeated e-mails he tends to get irritated enought to respond.

hehe just kiddin!

i think STM and SVDP should united into a HUGE parish. we could take down Lakewood Church and Second Baptist and First Baptist and 56th Baptist or whatever. We could be: STM & SVDP CATHOLIC CHURCH!!

Catholics are takin over! mwahahahahaha!!!!

thanks

what time is the mass and how long does it last (including youth group/life night whatever you wanna call it)

also i heard that there is no confession before the mass over there, that smells of elderberries. Guess i need to go on my own this time. It'll be like 4 weeks without confession if i dont :o