Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Angela ! Do Your Homework !


Recommended Posts

Posted

No more Phatmassing young lady till you finish your homework !!!!


God Bless,
Everyone's lil Mother ( Jennie )

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

But, but, but, but... :(

Posted

No buts !! We don't need any Phatmassers failing !! So be a good lil Phatmasser and Catholic and do your homework :)

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Yes Ma'am!

*closes ie*

Posted

Good girl ^_^

May God guide you while you do your homework :)

Posted

rachael just got a 60 on another online quiz for physics class. i even used my book. <_<

Posted

oh my :( I'm sorry Rachael, you'll do better next time I'm sure :) Don't lose hope girlie :)

Posted

i dont think i will

we have had three of them, and i got 60s on all of them.....with my book

franciscanheart
Posted

jennie, what a wonderful little PM mom (and sis hehe)

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Sep 29 2004, 09:00 PM'] jennie, what a wonderful little PM mom (and sis hehe) [/quote]
:blush: ^_^

Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Sep 29 2004, 09:00 PM'] i dont think i will

we have had three of them, and i got 60s on all of them.....with my book [/quote]
are you studying the material before you take the quiz or are you just relying on finding it in your book ? If you're just relying on finding it right off in your book this can lead to problems. You can take an open book test and still fail it if you don't know the information or don't know exactly where to find it

franciscanheart
Posted
^_^ tis true! tis true!
Posted

i am studying the material

it isnt just me, a good majority of the class ends up failing every time too

Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Sep 29 2004, 09:04 PM'] i am studying the material

it isnt just me, a good majority of the class ends up failing every time too [/quote]
Oh my :( is it the teacher/professor ?

Posted

yes, he doesn't teach. he just gives us worksheets and expects us to know it.

franciscanheart
Posted

stinks.... i learn okay that way.... but its always nice to have someone do their job ;)

Posted

[quote name='rachael' date='Sep 29 2004, 09:09 PM'] yes, he doesn't teach. he just gives us worksheets and expects us to know it. [/quote]
I feel your pain hun, I have a Calc II Prof who can't teach and I'm failing the class by 2 pts :(

Posted

yes it is. i need a sick day or a mental health day.

Posted

I finally got fed up with my Calc II Prof last night, I got sick of him not teaching the way he should and not answering questions so I left after half the class was over. I'm not the only who left though, lol the entire class left ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...