popestpiusx Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 Every time Keery smiles I want to.... never mind.
HartfordWhalers Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 I bet the pen he's using is hundreds of dollars... yet he wants to give tax breaks to the poor?? Come on...
Ash Wednesday Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 Hahahaha!!!! The "compliments" they give each other are pretty funny because they're through such gritted teeth.
Ash Wednesday Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 Hooo hooo.... Bush: "I won't change my core values" Big burn.... *sssssssss*
popestpiusx Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 Kerry wants to sell our national sovereignty to the UN.
Iacobus Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 The comments were like in 2nd grade when we had to give each other compments.... "Brad is okay" lol.
Ash Wednesday Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 Maybe it's my internet audio, but Kerry's voice sounds like Gomer Pyle. "Surprise surprise surprise!"
HartfordWhalers Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='Sep 30 2004, 09:17 PM'] The comments were like in 2nd grade when we had to give each other compments.... "Brad is okay" lol. [/quote] LOL.. I remember in middle school we had to write something nice to everyone, and one kid thought he'd be funny and put: "your dum". LOL... he said this kid was dumb, yet he could not even speel it, and he used your instead of you're. I don't know why but I remembered that...
StColette Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 [quote name='the_rev' date='Sep 30 2004, 09:16 PM'] proliferatin... say that ten times fast! [/quote] lol I can't even say it once
popestpiusx Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 I think they both worship at the altar of democracy a bit to much.
popestpiusx Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 No, Mr. Kerry, the future belongs to a society ordered to Christ. Anything short of that will fail. Freedom as an end is doomed to fail.
Iacobus Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 [quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Sep 30 2004, 09:19 PM'] Maybe it's my internet audio, but Kerry's voice sounds like Gomer Pyle. "Surprise surprise surprise!" [/quote] I can barely rember Gomer Pyle's voice. So I can't comment.
popestpiusx Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 That goes for Bush as well. Freedom must be ordered to Truth.
toledo_jesus Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 I prayed 10 hail mary's to send the President strength. I dislike John Kerry, he sounds very stupid and naive. Bush is focused, but he was nervous. A plain speaker, and not too polished. I agree with him.
VeraMaria Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 I actually got a kick out of watching all 90 mins of it... well, it was HW Americans
Paladin D Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 I support President Bush, but he didn't seem that impressive compared to Kerry (even though he's full of carp). Already the media is talking about this very thing.
mulls Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 (edited) i like how Bush said he prayed with the mother of the soldier who died. i didnt like how Kerry said "God Bless America" at the end. poser. Edited October 1, 2004 by mulls
mulls Posted October 1, 2004 Posted October 1, 2004 i missed Bernie Williams' walk-off homerun for the Yanks because of this.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now