Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Introducing: The Lame Phatmasser of the Week Award


Who is the lamest phatmasser of the week? The poll closes next Wednesday.  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

yay! people like my title! woohoo!

:lol:

Posted

I'm not lame enough? :sadder:

Posted

I think you're plenty lame azaelia

Posted

[quote name='shelly_freak' date='Oct 13 2004, 04:57 PM'] I think you're plenty lame azaelia [/quote]
:)

Posted

I would vote for Micah if he promises me he will earn a Darwin Award within the week... deal?

homeschoolmom
Posted

I'm not even listed? :sadder:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Oct 13 2004, 05:34 PM'] I'm not even listed? :sadder: [/quote]
Oh, you people and your silly feelings!

:P

Posted

he only said that because he's winning...

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Oct 13 2004, 05:29 PM'] I would vote for Micah if he promises me he will earn a Darwin Award within the week... deal? [/quote]
No.

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 13 2004, 04:38 PM'] Oh, you people and your silly feelings!

:P [/quote]
:cry:

:leave:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Oct 13 2004, 05:44 PM'] :cry:

:leave: [/quote]
:sadder: I didn't mean it...

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

How on earth am I being voted for?

Posted

Not lame enough, eh?

Oh well - I can settle for painfully uncool.

Posted

Jacob that doesn't make sense...if Micah wins the Darwin award....



































































...oh hehe now I get it

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='shelly_freak' date='Oct 13 2004, 08:08 PM'] Jacob that doesn't make sense...if Micah wins the Darwin award....



...oh hehe now I get it [/quote]
All the Darwin Award means is that I can't pass on my genes...doesn't necessarily mean I'm dead.

Either way, I plan on having children, so I won't be winning it in my plans. ;)

*teen4Christ*
Posted

I'm not lame is that good or bad?

Posted
:huh:

someone voted for me!

lamers rule!
Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Micah might take this one by storm! lol :lol:

Posted

dude Micah is killin the rest of us!

he is the head of the lamers

franciscanheart
Posted

now why would you assume that jennie??


i wanna know who voted for me!! :irate:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...