Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Introducing: The Lame Phatmasser of the Week Award


Who is the lamest phatmasser of the week? The poll closes next Wednesday.  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

franciscanheart
Posted

um i think micah is going to win....


and micah:
<_< ..............
...................
........................
...............................
........................
...................
<_< ..............


lame.... just lame

Posted

you have to admit, he is pretty lame!

Posted

Gee whiz.



I am the only one at 0%!!!!!!!!!!

What is up with that????

Does that mean that I am cool or uncool?



:blink:

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Did Micah get much sweep?

Posted

Personally, considering that when the poll was started it was in Micah's board I think that he rigged it so that he can add more votes to himself.....


And take all mine away.




:sadder: Thanks Micah. Thanks a bunch.



lol

jk jk jk jk jk



:P

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Oct 15 2004, 10:42 AM'] Did Micah get much sweep? [/quote]
:blink:








-_-










:sleep:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='picchick' date='Oct 15 2004, 11:40 AM'] Personally, considering that when the poll was started it was in Micah's board I think that he rigged it so that he can add more votes to himself.....


And take all mine away.




:sadder: Thanks Micah. Thanks a bunch.



lol

jk jk jk jk jk



:P [/quote]
Mods can only change the text in the polls, they can't add any more votes than their own. ;)

Posted

raphael is lame with a capital O!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Wow... will there still be an award with no lame board?

Posted

Excuse me, why aren't "I" on the list. :huh: :angry:

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Oct 19 2004, 06:57 AM'] Excuse me, why aren't "I" on the list. :huh: :angry: [/quote]
You're in good company... Most of you all are students-- of course you're lame... I'm a middle aged housewife-- I have no excuse except that I am the lamest one here... but alas, the students win out... :(

franciscanheart
Posted

aw hsmom.... but we :wub: you for it!! :P no but seriously youre cool :cool: oh yeah!! haha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...