rachael Posted October 15, 2004 Posted October 15, 2004 there's a petition by the way: [url="http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=22063"]http://phorum.phatmass.com/index.php?showtopic=22063[/url]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted October 15, 2004 Posted October 15, 2004 [quote name='Aluigi' date='Oct 14 2004, 09:28 PM'] that's why i say lame just go to the very bottom [/quote] lol...we should bring back the back alley, put it as a protected sub category to the LAWTW, and make LAWTW the land of exile for those found guilty by the Creepy Aliens Tribunal.
J.R.D Posted October 15, 2004 Posted October 15, 2004 U should merg converts anymous and vocation station
homeschoolmom Posted October 15, 2004 Posted October 15, 2004 What about putting the prayer requests in with Q/A? since only certain members can answer questions and no one is suppose to reply to prayers, that sorts fits together...
voiciblanche Posted October 15, 2004 Posted October 15, 2004 I say get rid of Creepy Aliens, but they're not even on the poll... I do ask that if we get rid of the Lame board, that we're allowed to move the threads rather than delete them completely. Anyway, I don't know where'd you move all that "clutter." Particularly the political threads.
Guest Aluigi Posted October 15, 2004 Posted October 15, 2004 creepy aliens should annex vocation station, and open mic should annex conversion stories... in the general topic of under 20's, talk about vocations. in the general topic of all ages, talk about conversions. maybe even talk about vocations in open mic if you're older than 20 and talk about conversions in CA if you're under twenty. i'm telling you: we need more general board topics. that's the solution.
StColette Posted October 15, 2004 Posted October 15, 2004 I fear that if the Lame board is gotten rid of it will defeat the purpose it was created for, to clean up open mic, if it is gotten rid of Open Mic will become cluttered again and political threads will over run Open Mic and the debate table again. But I agree with some of the others that Vocations and Converts anonymous should be joined they are more closely related. And if possible the Creepy Aliens can be put in with the Lame board, since most of the same stuff goes on in either of them. And since most of those who post in the Lames board are younger phatmass members, though not all .
hopeful1 Posted October 15, 2004 Posted October 15, 2004 i voted for Lame Annoying... yadda yadda yadda board, you're going to get the same stuff in Open Mike anyway. Def keep the NFP board and Converts anonymous. maybe you could merge prayer and the word.
Andrea348 Posted October 15, 2004 Posted October 15, 2004 [quote name='Aluigi' date='Oct 14 2004, 09:54 PM'] creepy aliens should annex vocation station [/quote] I don't think that anything should be merged with the Under 20 board. The vocation station is one of my favorite phorums on the board and I am over 20. I would feel weird going there. I like the band board merge idea. Open Mic and Lame Board maybe should be merged back into one, even though the lame threads got on peoples nerves. Just my 2 cents.
Guest Aluigi Posted October 15, 2004 Posted October 15, 2004 see, read my entire post. you can talk about your vocation in Open Mic. It's a GENERAL TOPIC board, so anything can be discussed. Specific topics shouldn't have their own boards, they should have their own threads.
picchick Posted October 15, 2004 Posted October 15, 2004 I am scared to post here. PPl will kick me out. This is really driving me Where do I post the homecoming dance now?
StColette Posted October 15, 2004 Posted October 15, 2004 I know Meg I dunno where to post now either lol I don't want to stir up the whole problem that happened last time with us being too random
Guest Aluigi Posted October 15, 2004 Posted October 15, 2004 Creepy Aliens would be glad to host it if you want. (that doesn't mean lame up the CA board, but homecoming's fine, we've held a prom in Creepy Aliens before )
franciscanheart Posted October 15, 2004 Posted October 15, 2004 i feel both of you on that one.... as i've been telling jennie im scared to post anything anymore that lame board was great for us. we had fun and enjoyed ourselves. we didnt always have to be serious and please everyone. the whole reason we got that board was because people got tired of us on open mic.... but where is the love?? i have nowhere to go .... i seriously am afraid to post here....
dUSt Posted October 15, 2004 Author Posted October 15, 2004 My goal is to cause mass confusion among the phatmass population. I enjoy playing with you people like I use to play with my ants in my childhood ant farm. Just wait till I take y'all outside with my magnifying glass.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now