Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 15, 2004 Posted October 15, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 15 2004, 01:04 AM'] Tell you all later [/quote] Is that the whole meeting that grad studies guy from Steubie???
StColette Posted October 15, 2004 Posted October 15, 2004 I know what it is I know what it is lol *runs around the phorum*
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 15, 2004 Posted October 15, 2004 Jen, careful running around, you might run into something... Oh and I know what is so exciting!
StColette Posted October 15, 2004 Posted October 15, 2004 [quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Oct 15 2004, 01:31 AM'] Jen, careful running around, you might run into something... Oh and I know what is so exciting! [/quote] rofl lol I know I have to watch out for walls and such lol
picchick Posted October 15, 2004 Posted October 15, 2004 Man. I am soooo confused. This is what happens when you don't phatmass regularly. What experience did you have???? Nevermind, I am going to study bio now.
dUSt Posted October 15, 2004 Author Posted October 15, 2004 So... Personally, I like the new way things are organized now... How about y'all?
shelly_freak Posted October 15, 2004 Posted October 15, 2004 I agree Dust it seems alot more organized now
picchick Posted October 15, 2004 Posted October 15, 2004 It is alot more organized but my question is am I gonna be kicked out if I post something like I did in the Lame board? Are ppl going to get mad and chase me out with forklifts? I mean Pitchforks. Forklifts was the first thing that came to mind.
ilovechrist Posted October 15, 2004 Posted October 15, 2004 looks pretty good. i liked blazer's idea of combining those 2.. keep the good stuff up!
Azriel Posted October 15, 2004 Posted October 15, 2004 [quote name='picchick' date='Oct 15 2004, 10:35 AM'] It is alot more organized but my question is am I gonna be kicked out if I post something like I did in the Lame board? Are ppl going to get mad and chase me out with forklifts? I mean Pitchforks. Forklifts was the first thing that came to mind. [/quote] No. But we will slap you with herrings.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted October 16, 2004 Posted October 16, 2004 [quote name='dUSt' date='Oct 14 2004, 11:35 PM'] My goal is to cause mass confusion among the phatmass population. I enjoy playing with you people like I use to play with my ants in my childhood ant farm. Just wait till I take y'all outside with my magnifying glass. [/quote] While you're at that, could you change the NFP password for us, please? Thank you.... Waiting patiently.
cmotherofpirl Posted October 16, 2004 Posted October 16, 2004 [quote name='dUSt' date='Oct 15 2004, 12:14 PM'] So... Personally, I like the new way things are organized now... How about y'all? [/quote] I like it much better, but I miss the "babble on" phrase. Can you put it back please?
immaculata Posted October 16, 2004 Posted October 16, 2004 [quote name='dUSt' date='Oct 15 2004, 11:14 AM'] So... Personally, I like the new way things are organized now... How about y'all? [/quote] I don't.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now