Maddalena Posted October 16, 2004 Posted October 16, 2004 I'm gonna look for colleges in Memphis, Charleston (SC), Savanna, Miami, and maybe some place in California. Maybe a Catholic college in California -- they're really beautiful there. :3 I think that's the only place I'd consider going to a Catholic college. The ones in California aren't too Catholic, though, I hear. Oh, well, I'd rather go to school in the other places I listen anyway. California's beautiful, but way too far from home. >_>
StColette Posted October 16, 2004 Posted October 16, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Oct 16 2004, 01:22 PM'] :angry: Stop being cute! :wub: [/quote] rofl I'm trying I'm trying lol [quote]*puts finger down throat* [/quote] ROFLLLLLLLLL Moosey
Snarf Posted October 16, 2004 Posted October 16, 2004 I almost went to either Boston College or College of the Holy Cross. But, the University of Chicago's quirkiness won me over. I think it was ultimately to my advantage to not go to a Catholic school, since I see inherent danger in sticking around people with whom you'll be too apt to agree so often.
Moosey Posted October 17, 2004 Posted October 17, 2004 [quote]ROFLLLLLLLLL Moosey[/quote] Lol I cant hate you Jen...I love you too much, go figure eh?
phatcatholic Posted October 17, 2004 Posted October 17, 2004 [color=blue][b]AVE MARIA UNIVERSITY![/b][/color] [img]http://www.naples.avemaria.edu/images2/subtopleft.jpg[/img]
StColette Posted October 17, 2004 Posted October 17, 2004 [quote name='Moosey' date='Oct 16 2004, 11:25 PM'] Lol I cant hate you Jen...I love you too much, go figure eh? [/quote] rofl that makes a lot of sense hehehe but why would you want to hate me to begin with ? lol
crusader1234 Posted October 17, 2004 Posted October 17, 2004 It all depends... definately not a religious university (maybe Notre Dame who knows) but who knows? I kinda want to go into international affairs which all you need is an undergrad degree so I might take an bachelors in finance or possibly something like psychology. That way if they reject me I have something good to fall back on.
flip Posted October 17, 2004 Posted October 17, 2004 SMU anyone??? no? ok. our football smells of elderberries
Theoketos Posted October 17, 2004 Posted October 17, 2004 But you all have the Best Theology Library ever at SMU Flip did you know Tommy Westerman? He is my cousin.... Also Nick, we need to talk about Ave Maria...
Theoketos Posted October 17, 2004 Posted October 17, 2004 But you all have the Best Theology Library ever at SMU Flip did you know Tommy Westerman? He is my cousin.... Also Nick, we need to talk about Ave Maria...
Shadow Posted October 17, 2004 Posted October 17, 2004 Digipen- school for anyone who goes in to the game design field. i wanna work for microsoft game studios, and create Halo 4!!!
franciscanheart Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 (edited) UD Steubie SMU OCU Santa Fe Gonzaga NYU UNT LSU Uni of Michigan and a few others.... Edited October 18, 2004 by hugheyforlife
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 Holy Canoli! You gotta narrow that list down!
franciscanheart Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 heh..... i've got a few days to do that.... no worries
Piccoli Fiori JMJ Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 I'm applying for Steubie! SO many cool majors I want to take on though!!!!
Moosey Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 I might go to St. Joe's In Standish, Maine. I hear the nursing course there is the best in Maine. I'll be going to the same college as my other two sisters it'll be crazy
franciscanheart Posted October 18, 2004 Posted October 18, 2004 There's a city called STANDISH?!?! i just dont understand.... how someone witha name like.... joe smith could name a town.... STANDISH
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now