Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Oct 17 2004, 08:56 PM'] There's a city called STANDISH?!?! :blink:


i just dont understand....
how someone witha name like....
joe smith
could name a town....
STANDISH [/quote]
:blink: :huh:

What are you ranting about?

franciscanheart
Posted
:blink:

what are you talking about??

:huh:

*mutters to self about asafioskishness*
Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted
:rolling: I'm lost :D
franciscanheart
Posted

nothing unusual....

so how about everyone else. where do yall wanna go?




:P

Posted

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Steubie ^_^

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Oct 17 2004, 10:27 PM'] eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Steubie ^_^ [/quote]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ^_^ Steubie!

Posted

lol I'm workin on my entrance essay right now lol

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

YAY! I've got to do that!!!

Posted

I have a friend who went here......

[url="http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail26.html"]CGNU[/url]





















































:ph34r: :P

franciscanheart
Posted

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Steubie!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...