Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Out of curiosity.... What day is the worst day of the week for you? Mine is Wed. because I have to run all day and barely have time to catch my breath,

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Monday is def not fun, nor cool with me.

Posted

saturday.. unless I happen to goto Mass that day

Posted

monday, always

Posted

Thursday because I never stop.....makes me appreciate my one class fridays even more

Posted

friday, because by then i've been working for 6 days straight and i can hardly wait for Saturdays (my one day off a week).

Posted

Tuesday fo me. On tuesday i feel like ive lost the momentum from my Sunday push-off-the-wall and there's just no end to the race in sight.

-Joe

Posted

friday, because i have class from 10-2, then desk duty at my dorm from 4-8. And usually there are programs and whatnot going on.

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Monday aren't cool cause I slack off and don't do homeowrk on the weekends and I have to work too and it is my two hardest classes that day too

Posted

Every day is a blessing for me and I thank God for every day he has given me, so I dont have a worst day as such.

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Way to be an optimist!!!b :D

Posted

some could say that, but every day i have lived, God has helped me through it, and ive survived this far, so no day can be my worst. :D

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

Yeah, i agree, but Modays are hard... let just put it that way... :D

Posted

Mondays are good because i have choir practice :D

Posted

mondays

*runs away from monday*

Posted

whats wrong with Monday???

Piccoli Fiori JMJ
Posted

"Monday, Monday... "

Some Mamas and Papas there for ya!

Posted

i really dont understand whats so bad about monday

Posted

Wednesday.

I have a mix emotion about Monday, it's exciting yet saddening. Wednesday is usually just boring.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...