Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm a big fan of Sunday.

I like Monday, 'cause I just had Mass the day before

I don't really like Tuesday--PT day

Wednesday is iffy. Not bad, not good.

Thursday and Friday, all I think about is the weekend

Saturday is cool, because there ain't no school!

Sunday is way cool, 'cause it's a Mass-day

Homestarlover85
Posted

tuesdau has got to be the worst day of the week in my eyes. I had to ride this school van on the way to community service and I hated it...it still bothers me....there for..tuesday sux.... :sadder:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Matt has Sunday and Monday off so I wouldn't vote for them.

I voted Thursday, because this week that was my day from hell (or very close to it).

Posted

[quote name='Noel's angel' date='Oct 15 2004, 02:16 PM'] but surely every day is a gift from God, so we shouldnt dislike them? just my point of view. [/quote]
:huh:
I'm with you on this one. Every day is not only a gift, but also a creature of God, and it should be treated as such. I really don't think that we should be calling days "evil" or say that we "hate" Mondays, even if it is tongue in cheek. Days are good because God made them, and there is nothing objectively immoral about Monday or Wednesday.

I was going to say that Satuday is my least favorite day of the week, because I tend to be sad on Saturdays. But you know what? That sorrow is a cross I need to bear and it hs been a precious gift from God to help me grow in my faith. :saber: I wouldn't give it up for the world. And every dificult day is filled with such crosses that can be seen as opportunities to grow in faith. Does that sound like a day that should be our least favorite?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...