TrinityAddiction Posted October 26, 2004 Author Posted October 26, 2004 sooo... wha* do you all wan* *o *alk abou*?
karin Posted October 26, 2004 Posted October 26, 2004 *his is really weird bu* s*rangley fun and highly amusing
TrinityAddiction Posted October 26, 2004 Author Posted October 26, 2004 Yup, *ha* is wha* I said mos* would *hink i*'s s*upid, bu* when *ried, i* really is fun, *hus *he *i*le of *he board!
karin Posted October 26, 2004 Posted October 26, 2004 Yeah I *hink I go* all *ha* I am no* sure. I* kinda make i* look like your cussing wi*h all *he li**le s*ars yah know.
TrinityAddiction Posted October 26, 2004 Author Posted October 26, 2004 (*glances at post*) yup. I* kinda does, doesn'* i*?
karin Posted October 26, 2004 Posted October 26, 2004 lol anyway wha*'s your favori*e food? I love pickles.
TrinityAddiction Posted October 26, 2004 Author Posted October 26, 2004 *eyes widen* No WAY?! Pickles (ONLY dill, no* swee*) are SOOOOO one of my faves!! (*gets pickle craving*)
karin Posted October 26, 2004 Posted October 26, 2004 I don'* like swee* pickles ei*her only dill. my favori*e are kosher dill(also ge*s s*rong pickle urge)
TrinityAddiction Posted October 26, 2004 Author Posted October 26, 2004 (edited) (*dashes upstairs to eat a few pickle slices, mouth watering*) Edit: (*returns, with a satisfied sigh*) YUM!!! Edited October 26, 2004 by TrinityAddiction
Karinsbestfriend Posted October 26, 2004 Posted October 26, 2004 Well I do like pickles, but righ* now I wan* Pizza.
TrinityAddiction Posted October 26, 2004 Author Posted October 26, 2004 I would, but I had some pizza recen*ly.
karin Posted October 27, 2004 Posted October 27, 2004 I wan* pizza really bad bu* i *hink I will have *o se**le for ramen noodles or ho* dogs because we have no pizza
TrinityAddiction Posted October 27, 2004 Author Posted October 27, 2004 I absolu*ely love ramen noodles- especially orien*al
karin Posted October 27, 2004 Posted October 27, 2004 I like chicken *he bes* and beef but i decided on ho* dogs for dinner ins*ead because i ea* noodles alo* alo* alo*
Jamel Posted October 27, 2004 Posted October 27, 2004 lol, I had pizza earlier, and ramen noddles oo! My favori*e is Beef or Creamy Chicken noodle. (*here all good!)
karin Posted October 27, 2004 Posted October 27, 2004 you spelled *here wrong in *he way you were using i* i* would have been *hey're jus* so you know
stargirl3:16 Posted October 27, 2004 Posted October 27, 2004 I've go* so much s*uff *o do for school. I*'s crazy.
TrinityAddiction Posted October 27, 2004 Author Posted October 27, 2004 I *hink *he only flavor *ha* i've *ried of ramen noodles *ha* i DON'* like is shrimp.
Karinsbestfriend Posted October 27, 2004 Posted October 27, 2004 Eww shrimp, well I acually never *ried i*, bu* i* sounds gross lol. I like *he roas*ed chicken *he bes*.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now